There is a lot of discussion about safe retirement withdrawal rates. Since William Bengen’s famous 1994 article calculating that a four-percent withdrawal rate from retirement accounts, adjusted for inflation, would give retirees the best chance of not outliving their assets, there has been much solid research wrestling with this concept, and proposing different approaches to “the rate.” Some versions even allow for a kind of flexibility but still hold that there is a ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Safest Retirement Withdrawal Rate is a Flexible One" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.