Dr. Kathryn McCabe Votava
Retirement health insurance choices are becoming more complex with the final implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) this fall. That means retirees and near retirees have a growing list of questions about the new insurance exchanges and changes in Medicare, and they are posing them to financial advisors. But many advisors don’t feel equipped to guide their clients to the right solutions, says Dr. Kathryn McCabe Votava, a nurse practitioner, health care economist and founder ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Navigating New Healthcare Options" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.