Financial Research Associates' RetailALTS: The Advisor & Broker-Dealer's Forum, taking place May 22-23, 2013 in Boston, brings together the industry's leading minds in alternative investments - with a new agenda that reflects the continued growth and development of retail alternatives over the past year.
PLUS: Earn CFP Board CE Credits!
WealthManagement.com subscribers are eligible for a 15% registration discount with Priority Code: FMP133. To register, contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about retail alternative fundamentals from industry veterans
- Hear first-hand case studies from successful advisors already immersed in the space
- Acquire the know-how to effectively implement the different strategies and asset classes
- Explore the theories behind successful portfolio construction
- Get ahead of the curve and define your plan of action in this volatile market
- Understand the current regulatory environment for 40-Act vehicles
- Overcome challenges unique to alternatives in the retail market
- Explore different alternative strategies
- Examine why proper due diligence is essential
- Hear which essential takeaways various industry veterans have gleaned from the economic crisis
For more information, click here to view the full agenda.