Financial Research Associates' Building the Better Family Office Summit, taking place May 15-16 in New York, focuses on systematic due diligence and developing an operational structure that endures the challenges ot today and tomorrow.
WealthManagement.com subscribers are eligible for a 15% registration discount with Priority Code: FMP133. To register, contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Hear directly from family offices and their executives--get an inside look into their operational processes
- Get real insights into the regulatory and tax environment on the horizon for family offices and learn how to protect yourself
- Uncover best practices in creating independent oversight and operational due diligencefor your banking relationships
- Identify ways to immediately improve your office through the use of proper risk management
- Benchmark your salary costs compared to that of other family offices
- Expand your understanding of CFTC recordkeeping compliance
- Discover the benefits and drawbacks of anout-of-state corporate trustee
- Explore customized banking and reporting options for the family office
- Boost productivity through training strategies and hiring solutions
- Join your peers in exclusive debate regarding generational engagement strategies
- Expand your network of contacts
For more information, click here to view the full agenda.