BankFirst Financial Services

Member Description

Merchants and Farmers Bank, in Macon, MS, opened with $20,000 in capital. The first home of the bank was the law office of Judge H. W. Foote, the only building in town with a fireproof vault. In 1904, M & F purchased the bank in Shuqualak, MS, and in 1930, a branch was established in Scooba, MS.

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links
Practice Management Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×