In the past, REP. has ranked broker/dealers by advisor headcount, a data point that shows, perhaps, how a firm is doing in the recruiting wars. But it’s not just a numbers game. So this year, the editors—along with industry analysts at Cerulli Associates—decided to look at another measure of firm success: assets per advisor. This approach brings to the top those firms whose business models target upper-tier advisors, such as Commonwealth and First Allied. These types of ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Top 30 Independent Broker/Dealers 2014" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.