Public non-traded REITs have been subject to scrutiny in recent years. Common concerns revolve around liquidity, transparency and the success of liquidity events. But the sector has plowed ahead. Firms continue to adopt changes to allay fears while building a track record with successful IPOs or sales that deliver juicy returns to shareholders. The success of the industry is evidenced by the fact that non-traded REITs have continued to be able to raise cash, even as the field becomes ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Proof Positive" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.