Middle of the Road
Investors who play in the 1031 exchange space prefer long-term holds as well, but they do need stabilized properties to get steady incomes and minimize risk, says Cohen. Their return targets tend to be in the 5 percent to 10 percent range and this is a segment of the market where credit tenants and long-term leases are highly prized. Single-tenant retail properties are particular favorites, including Walgreens and CVS stores. In fact, 1031 exchange buyers may be willing to pay a premium ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Hard Sell" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.