April was marked by a sudden flurry of activity among U.S. retail REITs. On April 11, Vornado Realty Trust, a diversified publicly traded REIT, announced it filed paperwork with the SEC to spin off a new entity, another publicly traded REIT devoted solely to 85 of its shopping centers. The same day, Kimco Realty Corp. revealed it was buying out its joint venture partner in 12 shopping centers in the Mid-Atlantic and the Northeast in a $408.2 million transaction. A day later, CBL ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Catching Up" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.