Advisors on the Top 50 Wirehouse Women list are ranked exclusively by assets under management custodied at the four wirehouse firms. Only advisors for whom 60 percent or more of assets correspond to retail clients were eligible for the list. REP. magazine and WealthManagement.com do not receive any compensation from financial advisors, participating firms and affiliates, or the media in exchange for rankings. If you have a candidate for future versions of this, or any other list, please ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Top 50 Wirehouse Women in 2013" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.