The mass affluent market has always puzzled financial advisors, at least from a business perspective. It’s simply more efficient (and often more profitable) to advise a single $2 million account than ten $200,000 ones. Too many clients, each with unique demands and complexities, stretch an advisor’s resources thin. Yet competition for the high-net-worth client is fierce,says Stacey Haefele, CEO of HNW, a financial services marketing and technology group. “With the mass ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.