A good financial plan revolves around a single number: The date when your client plans to retire. But the number isn’t set in stone. Almost half of current retirees say they quit work earlier than planned, the result of job loss or health problems, or simply because they could afford to quit, according to the Employee Benefit Research Institute. When a client retires unexpectedly, plan reassessment is a must. How will the change affect retirement income from Social Security, savings or ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.