The rollout of Obamacare enters its final phase Oct. 1, when the new public insurance exchanges open for business. It’s a big opportunity for anyone who is self-employed or working for a small business. The exchanges also will be important for any of your older clients who are too young for Medicare, since they often find themselves blocked from obtaining coverage at all due to pre-existing conditions. That’s prohibited under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Some states have ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.