Despite high prices for apartment properties, REITs are on a buying binge. They are finding value in mergers that offer them efficiencies that put a strong hold on their markets. They are also looking at market and regions where property prices aren’t so high compared to the income from the properties. “Yield and upside have multifamily REITs moving towards the Sunbelt and the Heartland,” says Brady Titcomb, research director, for U.S. multifamily for JLL. REITs bought $1.5 ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.