One of the biggest stories buzzing through the non-traded REIT industry is the fact that the industry hit a $20 billion high water mark in 2013—almost double the $10.3 billion raised in 2012. That record high volume of capital pouring into the sector would seem to suggest that non-traded REITs are riding high on a wave of eager investors who are looking to put more money into the growing niche. Yet there is more to the story than that. “The primary reason for this increase has ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.