Not too long ago, I was having lunch with a group of financial advisors during one of our two-day Rainmaker Retreats. In this instance, two advisors dominated the conversation at our table—and not in a good way. The advisor asking most of the questions was constantly interrupting whoever was talking (including me when I attempted to answer a question from another advisor). His business casual attire was quite sloppy. And the other advisor—although better dressed and not ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.