Chicago: “What do you mean that we’ll be able to acquire more affluent clients by turning them away?” asked Robert in an incredulous tone. First off, Robert wasn’t really listening. I didn’t say turn affluent clients away, I said the affluent will generally do the opposite of what they think you, the financial advisor / salesman, is attempting to convince them to do. Quite simply, you’re still reading this piece, which is the opposite ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.