Worst case scenario: You sell your client a life insurance plan, but the insurer refuses to pay the death benefit claim. This is not out of the realm of possibility, as state regulators and insurance companies become more scrutinizing over “insurable interest.” How close is close enough for your clients’ to be considered a beneficiary to a life insurance policy? Do they have to be married? A blood relative? It’s often an interesting dance trying to figure out ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.