Recognizing that active managers infrequently provided the outperformance paid for, and most certainly did not protect from risk during the market recession, many advisors have felt free to throw in the towel and move sector exposure to passive investments. Academic and ETF provider research supported the trend, encouraging transition toward lower cost index tracking options. Simultaneously, many advisors have sought to regain control over the destiny of their client portfolios by ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.