Independent broker/dealer advisors are getting tired of fees, according to WealthManagement.com’s annual compensation survey. When asked if they agreed with the statement “Rising fees such as ticket charges, technology fee, etc., are becoming a bigger problem,” IBD advisors scored an average 3.1 on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being “strongly agree”). That compares with the industry average of 2.6. Nearly 37 percent of IBD reps agreed or strongly agreed that fees are ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.