With President Obama signing the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 on January 3, 2013, families can begin planning their estates knowing the updated terms. Now is the best time to assess the Act’s impact and evaluate tax-advantaged wealth transfer opportunities. The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 permanently sets the unified gift and estate tax exemption amount to $5 million, subject to annual inflation adjustments; and permanently provides for a maximum estate ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.