The popularity of the ETF as an investment vehicle continues to grow, with 1,250 U.S. ETFs holding $1.1 trillion in mid-2012, according to State Street Global Advisors. Mutual funds still hold the greatest amount of assets from advisors, about 40%, according to the latest AdvisorBenchmaking report. But ETFs represent the next-highest amount, around 14%, and it appears as though those percentages may continue to narrow. Since the beginning of 2012, investors have pulled almost $15 billion ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.