Wirehouse advisors and breakaway brokers get all the glory. But in REP.’s 2014 compensation survey, bank-based brokerage advisors are the ones with the highest production numbers and the most coveted clientele. Bank brokers are the largest producers, coming in at an average $920,313 in 2013, the survey found. They also have the second largest client account size, at $922,541, and the second highest asset count at $170 million, topped in both only by RIAs. Yet bank advisors are the ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Printer-friendly" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.