Today’s affluent female is now a significant factor in all major purchase decisions. After all, they control two-thirds of annual spending in the U.S. and 80 percent of all household purchases, according to the Center for Women’s Business Research. That said, it is incumbent upon advisors to get a better understanding of today’s affluent female, an understanding that goes beyond the world of finances. Shopping Around So how do affluent women approach a major decision? ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"What Women Want When Shopping for an Advisor" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.