Office managers once were superstar advisors plucked from the ranks and offered big bucks to guide other reps to similar heights of success. Advisors looked up to them. They were motivators, confidantes, hand-holders and advocates. If their brokers succeeded, mangers would reap some of the financial rewards. But regulatory scandals, a market collapse and a seemingly endless slew of mergers and consolidation changed all of that. Today’s office manager is, first and foremost, a ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Office Manager: Advisor Advocate or Company Man?" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.