Jeff Van Wart
Photo credit: Scott F. Kohn
Jeff Van Wart has been in his current practice, King Capital Advisors, for eight years. He makes most of his money from fixed-income institutional work with banks and insurance companies. He wants to bring on more retail advisors and boost his fee-based business. He has managed portfolios for institutions and also worked as a fixed income analyst before moving to a wirehouse. In 2006, he decided to go out on his own, opening a branch for his new broker-dealer Cantella. He has four advisors ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Growing Pains" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.