The Consumer Discretionary sector ranks seventh out of the ten sectors as detailed in my Sector Rankings for ETFs and Mutual Funds. It gets my Neutral rating, which is based on aggregation of ratings of 17 ETFs and 27 mutual funds in the Consumer Discretionary sector as of October 10, 2012. Prior reports on the best & worst ETFs and mutual funds in every sector and style are here. Figure 1 ranks from best to worst the nine Consumer Discretionary ETFs that meet our liquidity standards ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Best & Worst ETFs & Mutual Funds: Consumer Discretionary Sector" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.