NAPFA Spring Conference
May 13th - 16th, 2014 • Salt Lake City, UT
Created exclusively for Fee-Only planners, this event offers a premier networking and continuing education experience for the top financial planners in the profession. Hundreds of advisors will convene over 2 ½ days to explore behaviors and biases that influence clients, markets and themselves; exchange ideas and best practices with their peers; and engage with the profession’s top leaders and visionaries. It’s an event that no Fee-Only planner – NAPFA member or not – can afford to miss.
The NAPFA Spring National Conference will cover the most pressing topics of our profession, including:
- How Behavior and Biases Affect Financial Decisions
- Advanced Retirement Planning for Lifelong Income
- The Changing Landscape of Irrevocable Trust Planning
- Higher Tax Rates and the New Net Investment Income Tax
- Asset Allocation and Building a Diversified Portfolio
- Providing Excellent Client Service
- Practice Management, Marketing and Technology
- And much more!
Salt Lake City, Utah