Despite the compelling track records of micro caps and mega caps, not many investors have been impressed. Only a few funds specialize in stocks with extreme sizes. Many financial advisors figure that they can cover the field with broad funds that hold stocks of all sizes. But there is a clear case for emphasizing the top funds in the extreme groups. Adding a dose of tiny or giant stocks can help to diversify portfolios. And some of the best performers have outpaced the benchmarks by wide ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Investing to the Extreme" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.