Hydraulic fracking may be controversial, but there is little doubt it has brightened the prospects for some U.S. energy companies. Fracking, along with a handful of other less politically charged technologies, has improved the ability to extract and distribute U.S. natural gas so dramatically that it has sparked something of a gold rush mentality among investors. Perhaps with good reason. As recently as 2006, natural gas production fell to record lows, but has spiked upwards since, so that ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Investing in the Shale Gas Boom" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.