Seventy-two percent of Americans say that “really nice vacations” are a part of their planned activities in retirement, according to the Ameriprise Financial Retirement Check-In survey. Ideally you (and their investments) would provide more than enough income to afford any trip a client could desire. But in a future that might mean higher travel prices and lower investment returns, frugal tourists could do just as well as aggressive investors. Shrewd Touring Renting a car ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Frugal Tourist" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.