Term life insurance, which comes with no cash value savings account, is the cheapest insurance with the largest death benefit. But term life policies also present serious problems due to higher costs upon renewal. Term insurance premiums are on the rise, thanks to low interest rates on insurance company investments; some clients may be better off buying permanent life insurance. Term insurance premiums have risen 3 percent to 5 percent over the past year, according to insurance websites ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Term Insurance Comes Under Fire" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.