September 2012, London. The aims of European investors are fairly consistent, as is the source of their investable wealth. What they do with it, where they seek advice, and levels of satisfaction present a more complex picture, according to the inaugural Cerulli Quantitative Update: European Retail Investor 2012 report. Scandal after scandal has left investors wondering who they can trust with their hard-earned money. But they still want advice, and they are willing to pay for it. In ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"European investors increasingly dependent on professional advisors, yet more than 50% are unhappy with the quality of advice received " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.