IMN Non-Traded REIT Industry Symposium
The dynamic Non-Traded REIT industry continues to rapidly evolve. Several Non-Traded REITs have gone full cycle and more exits are on the horizon with an unprecedented combined liquidity of around $40billion. A wire-house has entered the market for the first time, opening up a critical distribution channel for the product. Consolidation continues amongst broker/dealers and some seasoned product sponsors have left the market. The pace of change is quickening and the various stakeholders must adapt or leave.
IMNs 10th Annual New York Non-Traded REIT Industry Symposium is proud to be the industry's continued venue of choice to address such critical issues.
As the industry's largest dedicated event on the East Coast, this Symposium is a must-attend for anyone sponsoring or selling Non-Traded REITs, or who is looking to sponsor or sell the product.
Key issues to be discussed in June include:
- Cross Industry Panel: Broker/Dealers, Non-Traded REIT Sponsors & Regulators Working in Tandem to Better Meet the Interests of Retail Investors
- Understanding Different Liquidity Events & What They Mean For Retail Investors
- Wire-houses, RIAs & Non-Traded REITs: Are Doors Finally Opening Within this Distribution Channel?
- Broker/Dealer Due Diligence Best Practices on a Product Level
- Valuations/Performance Measurement: Moving Towards Standardization & What Else Needs to be Done
- CEO Panel - Adapting to the Rate of Change: Better Aligning with Retail Investor Interests vs. Staying in Business as a Non-Traded REIT
- CFO Perspective: Liquidity Events; Distributions/Dividends; Maximizing Returns for Shareholders
- Facilitating Effective & Compliant Sales & Communication Practices Amongst Your Sales Force
- Implementing Company-Level Risk Management Procedures to Prevent Regulatory Action & Developing Litigation Strategy for When Issues Arise
- Preparing for a Due Diligence Audit: Best Practices & Practical Solutions for Small-Mid-Sized Broker/Dealers
- Comparing & Contrasting Alternative Investments for Retail Investors in Todays Climate
- CIO/Acquisition Perspective: Real Estate Investment to Weather the Different Economic/Market Scenarios
- Daily Net Asset Value REITs: What Will it Take for These to Succeed?
- Non-Traded REITs as an Institutional Investment: The What, the Why and the How for Institutional Investors/Family Offices/HNW
- A Practical Guide to Real Estate as a Retail Investment for Financial Advisors
- Best Practices in RIA Practice Management: Building Value; Driving Growth; Creating Efficiency
- Financial Advisors On-The-Ground Perspective: Non-Traded REITs as a Retail Investment Today
- Why Sell Private Placements? Where Do They Fit on the Broker/Dealer Platform?
- Closed Door Broker/Dealer Session
- Broker/Dealer Executive Panel: Managing Change; Top Priorities; REIT Market & Retail Sales Outlook
- Regulatory Update: A Practical Look at How Regulation/Legislation Will Directly & Indirectly Impact the Different Stakeholders in the Non-Traded REIT Industry
...to name just a few topics.
New York, New York