Stock Market

11 replies [Last post]
pop's picture
pop
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-27

See what happens when you losers place your faith in your firms strategist. This market is up for zero reason . You have been sold again .you are being brainwashed...it's all designed to help you cram PRODUCT down clients throats. How's your mutual fund etf model working for you now Iceco1d ? Will you make me one also. I would love to wrap my clients over priced mutual funds with an additional wrap fee on top. This mkt is going DOWN DOWN...Some little piss ant newly developed island made up of rich Arab oil men is bringing down the entire world bubble. Yeh that's the sign of a strong mkt. Sound to me more like the boy in the plastic bubble...very weak to begin with.Ice ...you got your resume ready ? Loser

nestegg's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-14

pop wrote:See what happens when you losers place your faith in your firms strategist. This market is up for zero reason . You have been sold again .you are being brainwashed...it's all designed to help you cram PRODUCT down clients throats. How's your mutual fund etf model working for you now Iceco1d ? Will you make me one also. I would love to wrap my clients over priced mutual funds with an additional wrap fee on top. This mkt is going DOWN DOWN...Some little piss ant newly developed island made up of rich Arab oil men is bringing down the entire world bubble. Yeh that's the sign of a strong mkt. Sound to me more like the boy in the plastic bubble...very weak to begin with.Ice ...you got your resume ready ? Loser
So what happens if your firms strategist is and has been bearish???

pop's picture
pop
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-27

nestegg wrote:
pop wrote:See what happens when you losers place your faith in your firms strategist. This market is up for zero reason . You have been sold again .you are being brainwashed...it's all designed to help you cram PRODUCT down clients throats. How's your mutual fund etf model working for you now Iceco1d ? Will you make me one also. I would love to wrap my clients over priced mutual funds with an additional wrap fee on top. This mkt is going DOWN DOWN...Some little piss ant newly developed island made up of rich Arab oil men is bringing down the entire world bubble. Yeh that's the sign of a strong mkt. Sound to me more like the boy in the plastic bubble...very weak to begin with.Ice ...you got your resume ready ? Loser
So what happens if your firms strategist is and has been bearish???

no such thing..he would be fired by his white collar criminal CEO

Mr. Sunshine's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-08-05

Meletio the queer bait,

Go rub one out all over your 'rich Arab oil men', then throw your little wigger self into traffic. You're a nothing.

pop's picture
pop
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-27

Mr. Sunshine wrote: Meletio the queer bait,

Go rub one out all over your 'rich Arab oil men', then throw your little wigger self into traffic. You're a nothing.

You get so angry when someone post something that you agree with but are too scared to admit. Look in the mirror. The loser looking back is YOU

Mr. Sunshine's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-08-05

deep stuff. wow. it's 9:00 meletio, time for Power Rangers

pop's picture
pop
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-27

Mr. Sunshine wrote: deep stuff. wow. it's 9:00 meletio, time for Power Rangers

You are right it's 9:00 time to flip thru your tiny little book and get ready for the year end RMD's . Call all your little old clients ( who think you know what you're doing ) and make sure you service their accounts. Wish them a happy holiday. What a f***ing miserable existence . They don't even provide you any income , they're just the only ones that will speak to you. How sad. Start cold calling...remember you sales manager said it's a good time now to prospect because no one else is doing it..Sad Sad Sad... try to jam someone with that last minute 5 % commission annuity..go home with you head held high. Hi dear it's time to celebrate. I just places Mrs. Jones in a 100m variable annuity. That's 5m gross at a 30% payout ..that 900 bucks after taxes . gee. LOSER

Shania Twain's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-09-23

pop wrote:See what happens when you losers place your faith in your firms strategist. This market is up for zero reason . You have been sold again .you are being brainwashed...it's all designed to help you cram PRODUCT down clients throats. How's your mutual fund etf model working for you now Iceco1d ? Will you make me one also. I would love to wrap my clients over priced mutual funds with an additional wrap fee on top. This mkt is going DOWN DOWN...Some little piss ant newly developed island made up of rich Arab oil men is bringing down the entire world bubble. Yeh that's the sign of a strong mkt. Sound to me more like the boy in the plastic bubble...very weak to begin with.Ice ...you got your resume ready ? Loser

 
Hey Mel,
 
Get it out of your system.
New highs by next friday.
 
Dubai debt.....funny
 
im buying the piss out of opening

Shania Twain's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-09-23

Mel,
 
tell us ur story.
what firm were you with?
do u quit of get canned?
why do u hate biz so much

Shania Twain's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-09-23

mlgone wrote:I  Always helping install another RAM card or getting someone on line all the while hating his existence. 
 
Close Mel?
 
installing RAM    funny

BigKahuna's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-19

pop wrote: nestegg wrote: pop wrote:See what happens when you losers place your faith in your firms strategist. This market is up for zero reason . You have been sold again .you are being brainwashed...it's all designed to help you cram PRODUCT down clients throats. How's your mutual fund etf model working for you now Iceco1d ? Will you make me one also. I would love to wrap my clients over priced mutual funds with an additional wrap fee on top. This mkt is going DOWN DOWN...Some little piss ant newly developed island made up of rich Arab oil men is bringing down the entire world bubble. Yeh that's the sign of a strong mkt. Sound to me more like the boy in the plastic bubble...very weak to begin with.Ice ...you got your resume ready ? Loser So what happens if your firms strategist is and has been bearish??? no such thing..he would be fired by his white collar criminal CEO
 
 
TRUE

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links

 

Careers Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×