I'm considering moving from Jones to AGEdwards (suburban area). I'm four years out with 25mm and 170-180k gross. I know I'm don't have enough assets to go indy, and I'm just in the beginning stages of looking into AG, but would like some feedback. I have about a thousand questions, but I'll ask my top ones.
1) What is the payout at AG? I know at Jones, it averages around 38.9%, which has been close to my average also.
2) What kind of office support is there? I have an OUTSTANDING BOA now, and would love to bring her with me. Do they hire assistants?
3) How is the technology and home office support?
4) What are the quotas or production standards?
5) How do you prospect? (obviously, my business has been built through doorknocking and referrals)
I would love input from anyone who has gone from Jones to AG, and also to be fair, anyone who has gone from AG to Jones. Constructive comments only, please. Thanks in advance.