LPL Tech Down Again?

34 replies [Last post]
indywanab's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-12

I have not been able to login to branchnet for the last 30 minutes or so. The site just doesn't come up on my browser (get a message saying the site may be down). Anyone else experiencing this? I hope this is not another LPL technology meltdown!

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

Apparently there was a brief meltdown this morning.  Thank goodness I came in late and missed the whole thing.  My assistant was telling me that she couldn't get on.
 
This kind of crap is unacceptable.  You hear me, LPL?!!!  If you want my endorsement going forward, the tech problems have got to stop.  I'd rather have a simple system than one that is down every few weeks.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Indyone wrote:Apparently there was a brief meltdown this morning.  Thank goodness I came in late and missed the whole thing.  My assistant was telling me that she couldn't get on.
 
This kind of crap is unacceptable.  You hear me, LPL?!!!  If you want my endorsement going forward, the tech problems have got to stop.  I'd rather have a simple system than one that is down every few weeks.Indy I couldn't agree with you more.  It seemed to be a very brief outage, but after all we went through last summer, as soon as I couldn't even get the login page up, my neck started to tense and I could feel my blood pressure rising.  Hardly the productivity enhancing technology that they've been known for in the past.  They need to rebuild our trust and confidence.For the vast majority of their advisors LPL has an army of fans out there who admire their technology and service and brag to potential new recruits.  I fear that with all the recent growth and perhaps cost-cutting for the benefit of new ownership, that proud reputation is starting to fray at the fringes a little.I'm by no means ready to throw in the towel, because when the system is working it's super.  Perhaps to some extent we're all a little spoiled by the excellent technology and the good service from the back office folks.Regardless-we rely on this system to be up and running 100% of the time during business hours.  They need to stop worrying so much about growth and technology enhancement for a little while, and make sure that the existing technology is robust and reliable, and that the service center folks are properly trained and supported.This morning I followed up on a journal only to find out that the securities had been moved but not the cash, and I was told by the service center rep that it was 'overlooked', so maybe I'm just extra sensitive to these issues at the moment.LPL is a super firm, but they need to do a gut check and get their act together.

nestegg's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-14

Oh my goodness...I cant beleive this happened in the wonderful independent world where you control everything lol!

YHWY's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-07-18

Nest & everyone else, Having come from AGE to LPL recently, I find in laughable that any tech interuptions at LPL garner ANY criticism from wire house guys (specifically AGE). LPL's technology is on a different planet from AGE (WB)'s. My Client One workstation at AGE went offline at least weekly and home office support was mediocre at best. All you AGE guys, I know you'll all prosper there or wherever you choose to work, but believe me when I say that LPL's technology and home office support, as imperfect as I hear it's been, is still light-years ahead of what you're using.  Branchnet and Home Office support is honestly orders of magnitude better that AGE's ever was.  Good luck all.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

YHWY wrote:Nest & everyone else, Having come from AGE to LPL recently, I find in laughable that any tech interuptions at LPL garner ANY criticism from wire house guys (specifically AGE). LPL's technology is on a different planet from AGE (WB)'s. My Client One workstation at AGE went offline at least weekly and home office support was mediocre at best. All you AGE guys, I know you'll all prosper there or wherever you choose to work, but believe me when I say that LPL's technology and home office support, as imperfect as I hear it's been, is still light-years ahead of what you're using.  Branchnet and Home Office support is honestly orders of magnitude better that AGE's ever was.  Good luck all.
Exactly-it's just that I've come to rely on the stable platform to get things done...like I said maybe I'm a little spoiled.  And the reliability of home office for service has been so good I hate to see it deteriorate most likely due to efforts to grow too quickly.

indywanab's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-12

I have to disagree here... I too came moved from AGE to LPL very recently and altough I would agree that the technology and attitude of the service center staff is head over hells better at LPL than at AGE, I would also say that LPL's technology has more recurring glitches than what I experienced at AGE and other firms. I never recall not being able to login to clientone or having systemwide outages.
I really like what I've seen at LPL but the technology outages/glitches issues HAVE to be addressed if they are to maintain their reputation of top notch service and technology. We simply can't have systems and processes that fail in such major ways as to keep advisors from login in to their technology for hours let alone days like happened a few months ago.
 
 

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

indywanab wrote:I have to disagree here... I too came moved from AGE to LPL very recently and altough I would agree that the technology and attitude of the service center staff is head over hells better at LPL than at AGE, I would also say that LPL's technology has more recurring glitches than what I experienced at AGE and other firms. I never recall not being able to login to clientone or having systemwide outages.
I really like what I've seen at LPL but the technology outages/glitches issues HAVE to be addressed if they are to maintain their reputation of top notch service and technology. We simply can't have systems and processes that fail in such major ways as to keep advisors from login in to their technology for hours let alone days like happened a few months ago.
 
 If you've moved very recently, I could see why you'd feel that way.  Hopefully they'll get the message from the field and straighten things out!

nestegg's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-14

YHWY wrote:Nest & everyone else, Having come from AGE to LPL recently, I find in laughable that any tech interuptions at LPL garner ANY criticism from wire house guys (specifically AGE). LPL's technology is on a different planet from AGE (WB)'s. My Client One workstation at AGE went offline at least weekly and home office support was mediocre at best. All you AGE guys, I know you'll all prosper there or wherever you choose to work, but believe me when I say that LPL's technology and home office support, as imperfect as I hear it's been, is still light-years ahead of what you're using.  Branchnet and Home Office support is honestly orders of magnitude better that AGE's ever was.  Good luck all.
My only comment was based on all the comments from Indy guys telling everyone how great it is becasue you control everything...well looks as you dont...BTW...I cannot remember client one ever being down for me in the last 8 years! Not sure where your office was but I am thinking that was an office issue not a system issue

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

nestegg wrote:
YHWY wrote:Nest & everyone else, Having come from AGE to LPL recently, I find in laughable that any tech interuptions at LPL garner ANY criticism from wire house guys (specifically AGE). LPL's technology is on a different planet from AGE (WB)'s. My Client One workstation at AGE went offline at least weekly and home office support was mediocre at best. All you AGE guys, I know you'll all prosper there or wherever you choose to work, but believe me when I say that LPL's technology and home office support, as imperfect as I hear it's been, is still light-years ahead of what you're using.  Branchnet and Home Office support is honestly orders of magnitude better that AGE's ever was.  Good luck all.
My only comment was based on all the comments from Indy guys telling everyone how great it is becasue you control everything...well looks as you dont...BTW...I cannot remember client one ever being down for me in the last 8 years! Not sure where your office was but I am thinking that was an office issue not a system issueIt's not perfect, and no we don't control everything, but I still think it's better(at least for me).For example-let's say that the problems continue and I come to the conclusion that LPL is no longer the b/d for me.  I can change b/d's and repaper my client's accounts(with their permission of course) and never change my business address or DBA name or staff or any of that other baloney.When you realize you're tired of working for a bank, you will find it much more challenging to leave with your book intact.

nestegg's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-14

Maybe..only time will tell...but I really dont have the time to want to deal with paying bills/ fixing broken copiers and being the janitor too..for MAYBE 1-2% after all is said and done..just not for me at this point, and may never be. Honestly I am lookign forward to making 35-50 bps on business I used to refer to teh bank...several million buck a year in loan production will not be a bad thing IMO...although I can always go Fi-net and still do that and not repaper either :)

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

1-2%?!!! Not unless you're getting a 65-70% payout...
Hey I'm not happy with the tech issue this week, but as far as I know, I never said I could control the weather by going indy.  All I know is that I control a hell of a lot more than I did working for a bank and my payout is a hell of a lot higher.  There's no tech issue that would make me go back either.  If they can't get their shit together at LPL, I'll just start looking for another vendor, but something tells me it won't be necessary.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

nestegg wrote:Maybe..only time will tell...but I really dont have the time to want to deal with paying bills/ fixing broken copiers and being the janitor too..for MAYBE 1-2% after all is said and done..just not for me at this point, and may never be. Honestly I am lookign forward to making 35-50 bps on business I used to refer to teh bank...several million buck a year in loan production will not be a bad thing IMO...although I can always go Fi-net and still do that and not repaper either :)
The difference is WAY more than 1-2%.  IF you're that bad at math, however, you probably shouldn't go indy because balancing the checkbook with that big balance left over by paying bills would be a big burden.By the way, I'm moving into new office space in about a month, and believe it or not JANITORIAL IS INCLUDED!  I know that must sound like an amazing revelation to you given your comment.Hypothetically you could go Phi-Net and not repaper, but then again you wouldn't really be indy, and I'll be interested to see how easily WachEdwards lets you do that considering they'll be giving up profit margins and control.

nestegg's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-14

I looked at Indy 2 years ago, after ticket charges, Monthly Computer expense, Reuters etc etc, phone, internet, Lease, Health Insurance, E&O ins etc..it just didnt work out to be worth the hassle for me...I looked at 6 months of production at AGE and what my real payout would be after all expenses I can honestly say it didnt work out to more than a couple of % points, and that before including my bonus, 401k and profit sharing..if I had included that indy would have come in 2nd by a long shot. I was looking at doing Indy right and having a staffed office w an Asst/receptionist, and a place that looked somewhat professional. I am sure I could get a hole in teh wall exec suite and no asst and come out on top...but why take one step forward and two steps back. My business is some fee based but also alot of transactional..Individual Mutual funds, Stock, Syndicate, options, bonds...and alot of it is smaller tickets where when you figure out your payout after ticket charges you make less than at a wire...I did all the math. I can see Indy working if you do a bunch of Annuities or are all fee based, but if you have a broad product mix and lots of transactions it doesnt really add up...I havent even added in teh cost to market..seminars, mailings etc, or all the other headaches..I would want at least to keep my % to be 65-75% before taxes after expenses to be worth it...but it doesnt work that way at least in my situation..when I am avg 42-45%+ before you factor in an asst, mailings office space I dotn pay for, health ins that costs 60 bucks a month etc etc..it doesnt add up...by the time you add in profit sharing, 401k and bonus that is well over 50% before tax without any hassles or headaches. For me to make the same and have the headaches isnt worth it. It may be to some...and depending on your biz mix and where you are in the country as far as office costs and employee costs go...some places like CA, Fla and NYC are very expensive for those things, vs Idaho or somewhere. Anyway...dont try to insult my math skills I did it and after looking at two of the larger firms and discussing it w/ colleagues that are indy it didnt work out for me...I wanted to keep more of what I make. Now if that changes..I may change but for now it works.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

nestegg wrote:
I looked at Indy 2 years ago, after ticket charges, Monthly Computer expense, Reuters etc etc, phone, internet, Lease, Health Insurance, E&O ins etc..it just didnt work out to be worth the hassle for me...I looked at 6 months of production at AGE and what my real payout would be after all expenses I can honestly say it didnt work out to more than a couple of % points, and that before including my bonus, 401k and profit sharing..if I had included that indy would have come in 2nd by a long shot. I was looking at doing Indy right and having a staffed office w an Asst/receptionist, and a place that looked somewhat professional. I am sure I could get a hole in teh wall exec suite and no asst and come out on top...but why take one step forward and two steps back. My business is some fee based but also alot of transactional..Individual Mutual funds, Stock, Syndicate, options, bonds...and alot of it is smaller tickets where when you figure out your payout after ticket charges you make less than at a wire...I did all the math. I can see Indy working if you do a bunch of Annuities or are all fee based, but if you have a broad product mix and lots of transactions it doesnt really add up...I havent even added in teh cost to market..seminars, mailings etc, or all the other headaches..I would want at least to keep my % to be 65-75% before taxes after expenses to be worth it...but it doesnt work that way at least in my situation..when I am avg 42-45%+ before you factor in an asst, mailings office space I dotn pay for, health ins that costs 60 bucks a month etc etc..it doesnt add up...by the time you add in profit sharing, 401k and bonus that is well over 50% before tax without any hassles or headaches. For me to make the same and have the headaches isnt worth it. It may be to some...and depending on your biz mix and where you are in the country as far as office costs and employee costs go...some places like CA, Fla and NYC are very expensive for those things, vs Idaho or somewhere. Anyway...dont try to insult my math skills I did it and after looking at two of the larger firms and discussing it w/ colleagues that are indy it didnt work out for me...I wanted to keep more of what I make. Now if that changes..I may change but for now it works.
If I can't insult your math skills can I make fun of your bad grammar, punctuation, inability to use apostrophes (it is this little thing--  '  ), or spell the worth "the" correctly?

spikedkoolaid's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-04-20

The best part about the tech let down on Friday is I have decided I'm not working on Friday's in 2008.  I drew a line in the sand.  It's wonderful.  The whole weekend with the family.  What a wonderful independant life I live.

shredder's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-04

You don't have to be Indy to do that either

Roadhard's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-23

LPL just has to get their act together--that's all there is to it!

YHWY's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-07-18

I've been at LPL under 2 months. There has been minor (in opinion, very minor) issues with the system. If they "get their act together", and improve from here, it will be the most perfect system I can imagine, coupled with home office support that is absolutely a joy to work with. You AGE/WB guys only see your side of the fence. This side is a completely different ballgame, better in absolutely every respect. Keep grinding it out there for @40% of your money. After all, it's not that bad.

ezmoney's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-30

hey nest,
 
you better check your math. i went indy 9 mths ago and my income went up 50%. stress went down 50%. i could not be happier. go indy!!!!!! you won't regret it ever!!!! best move i ever made by far.

nestegg's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-14

joedabrkr wrote:
nestegg wrote:
I looked at Indy 2 years ago, after ticket charges, Monthly Computer expense, Reuters etc etc, phone, internet, Lease, Health Insurance, E&O ins etc..it just didnt work out to be worth the hassle for me...I looked at 6 months of production at AGE and what my real payout would be after all expenses I can honestly say it didnt work out to more than a couple of % points, and that before including my bonus, 401k and profit sharing..if I had included that indy would have come in 2nd by a long shot. I was looking at doing Indy right and having a staffed office w an Asst/receptionist, and a place that looked somewhat professional. I am sure I could get a hole in teh wall exec suite and no asst and come out on top...but why take one step forward and two steps back. My business is some fee based but also alot of transactional..Individual Mutual funds, Stock, Syndicate, options, bonds...and alot of it is smaller tickets where when you figure out your payout after ticket charges you make less than at a wire...I did all the math. I can see Indy working if you do a bunch of Annuities or are all fee based, but if you have a broad product mix and lots of transactions it doesnt really add up...I havent even added in teh cost to market..seminars, mailings etc, or all the other headaches..I would want at least to keep my % to be 65-75% before taxes after expenses to be worth it...but it doesnt work that way at least in my situation..when I am avg 42-45%+ before you factor in an asst, mailings office space I dotn pay for, health ins that costs 60 bucks a month etc etc..it doesnt add up...by the time you add in profit sharing, 401k and bonus that is well over 50% before tax without any hassles or headaches. For me to make the same and have the headaches isnt worth it. It may be to some...and depending on your biz mix and where you are in the country as far as office costs and employee costs go...some places like CA, Fla and NYC are very expensive for those things, vs Idaho or somewhere. Anyway...dont try to insult my math skills I did it and after looking at two of the larger firms and discussing it w/ colleagues that are indy it didnt work out for me...I wanted to keep more of what I make. Now if that changes..I may change but for now it works.
If I can't insult your math skills can I make fun of your bad grammar, punctuation, inability to use apostrophes (it is this little thing--  '  ), or spell the worth "the" correctly?Last I checked this was an internet forum, not a business or grammar class! If you would like me to pick everyone's writing style on this forum...dont get me started.  Big man!...sorry this is a forum and I type faster than the computer! Actually grammar and writing is my forte'...back in college I actually had so many credits from HS AP classes, and high scores on my SAT's in English that I didn't even have to take any most English  classes...if fact I actually tought some...so good one tough guy!I am just giving you my opinion and after a complete analysis it didnt work out for me.  After looking into it and doing the real math after talking with people in the industry that are friends of mine, and are independent I simply would have made less money! That is the true story. I am not faulting anyone for doing it, if it works for you, more power to you! It just does not for me at this point, maybe it will some day, but not now. I could do it half assed and make more money, but what purpose would that serve? My issue is you guys make it sound like it is the best thing since sliced bread for everyone and that is simply false. So I was poking fun at the fact that even if you are independent, no matter what you may think you are still at the mercy of your B/D.  If they go down so does your business. That is all.

Morphius's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-07-21

nestegg wrote:So I was poking fun at the fact that even if you are independent, no matter what you may think you are still at the mercy of your B/D.  If they go down so does your business. That is all. That is only true if your definition of independence is affiliating with an independent b/d.  The indy b/d's have done a great job in coopting that term so the confusion is understandable.Full independence would be operating as an RIA with no b/d affiliation whatsoever.  In that case, you most certainly are not at the mercy of any b/d.

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

"Actually grammar and writing is my forte'...back in college I actually had so many credits from HS AP classes, and high scores on my SAT's in English that I didn't even have to take any most English  classes...if fact I actually tought some...so good one tough guy!"
_____________________________________________________________________
You're kidding, right?
 
"Grammar and writing is my forte'"?  You tought English classes?  You didn't have to take any most English classes?
 
That must have been quite a school that you attended laughing boy.

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

...now I'M a laughing boy...

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Philo Kvetch wrote:"Actually grammar and writing is my forte'...back in college I actually had so many credits from HS AP classes, and high scores on my SAT's in English that I didn't even have to take any most English  classes...if fact I actually tought some...so good one tough guy!"
_____________________________________________________________________
You're kidding, right?
 
"Grammar and writing is my forte'"?  You tought English classes?  You didn't have to take any most English classes?
 
That must have been quite a school that you attended laughing boy.High fives for Philo!

Spaceman Spiff's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-08-08

Actually, Philo is incorrect.  You have to break down the sentance to understand why.  So, here we go. 
 
If you isolate "Grammar" and "writing" and use them alone in the sentance they would read - "Grammar is my forte" or "Writing is my forte" with the word is being the correct conjunction.  When you combine them into the sentance like nestegg did, you still use the conjunction is.  Using the conjunction are in this instance, simply because he used two words, isn't correct.  
 
Sorry, too many AP English classes in my background too.      

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Spaceman Spiff wrote:Actually, Philo is incorrect.  You have to break down the sentance to understand why.  So, here we go. 
 
If you isolate "Grammar" and "writing" and use them alone in the sentance they would read - "Grammar is my forte" or "Writing is my forte" with the word is being the correct conjunction.  When you combine them into the sentance like nestegg did, you still use the conjunction is.  Using the conjunction are in this instance, simply because he used two words, isn't correct.  
 
Sorry, too many AP English classes in my background too.       I am sorry Spiff that I believe YOU are incorrect."Is" is a form of the verb "to be"...not a conjuction.  The subject is plural "Grammar and writing", so the correct form of that verb would be "are", the plural form....as in "I am..." but "We ARE".  A compound subject joined by the conjunction "and" is PLURAL.  The plural form of the verb 'to be' is "are".

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

...can we fight this out in a library somewhere?!!!

Spaceman Spiff's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-08-08

Then he should also have used the plural of forte.  I'm not sure what that is, so this is as far as I go.  Isn't it a shame when we don't have enough to keep us busy.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Spaceman Spiff wrote:Then he should also have used the plural of forte.  I'm not sure what that is, so this is as far as I go.  Isn't it a shame when we don't have enough to keep us busy.You are right, and I don't know the plural of "forte" either.

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

Got a nice letter from Bill Dwyer in my mailbox just now...I'm reading between the lines, but it sounds like someone got fired again...

Spaceman Spiff's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-08-08

I was getting ready this morning to poke fun at you guys for having your system down again.  But, since I couldn't use my system to it's full capacity, I didn't feel it was a fair shot to take.  Isn't tech great?

nestegg's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-14

You guys crack me up...lol...good job picking up the little spelling snafus I included! Sarchasm is apparently lost on you guys I guess.  So did LPL finally get it together? Could you place trades today lol. I really just wanted to see how anal retentive all you Indy's were, and I guess I found out lol!As I have said I have no problem how anyone chooses to run their own business. In this case the shoe was on the other foot so I am just feeding you all some of your own cooking. I guess we need to all be RIA's..apparently that is the new "best" thing, anything less and we are all just idiots lol!  You all certainly provide me with comic relief trying to prove how much better you are all than the next guy..I havent dealt with people like this since Kindegarten..well maybe not even there lol. I think a shrink would have a field day with alot of you guys!And as far as "teh" goes...let me enlighten all of you to "teh" 21st century world...Along with pwn, teh is a standard feature of leetspeak.[3] Originating from the common typo, it has become conventionalized in a variety of contexts. It is often used ironically,[4] and can be used to mock someone's lack of techie knowledge or skills, as an insult, or to reinforce a group's elitism. "As slang, grammatical usage of the word teh is somewhat fluid. Besides being an alternate spelling of the, teh also has grammatical properties not generally applied to the;
in general, it is used somewhat like an intensified "the". The spelling
derived from a typographical mistake seen as the symptom of excitement,
much the same as the interjection of the numeral one between
exclamation marks. It can be used with proper names, as in "teh John";
compare the usage of the definite article in Greek: ο Ιωαννης (o
Ioannes), literally "the John"."

Broker24's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-10-12

The vet that I used to work with actually researched LPL, Commonwealth, and RJ when he left AGE to come to Jones. He said that based on how he did business, with all the ticket charges, cost of office and assistant, all the stuff he would have to do, it didn't work out much in his favor. He is also a salesman. He is not one to run everything. He would need a very good assistant doing everything for him. He says he has never regretted it for a minute. His payout averages about 55% after everything ( including health insurance, expenses, etc, but not including trips or LP). For him, not having to do anything (hiring/firing/training/systems/office/furniture, etc.) was the #1 factor. He said he would take a lower payout than he currently gets at Jones to continue not having to do anything. He nets, after all expenses and everything, around 200K, and he is perfectly satisfied with that.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

nestegg wrote:You guys crack me up...lol...good job picking up the little spelling snafus I included! Sarchasm is apparently lost on you guys I guess.  So did LPL finally get it together? Could you place trades today lol. I really just wanted to see how anal retentive all you Indy's were, and I guess I found out lol!As I have said I have no problem how anyone chooses to run their own business. In this case the shoe was on the other foot so I am just feeding you all some of your own cooking. I guess we need to all be RIA's..apparently that is the new "best" thing, anything less and we are all just idiots lol!  You all certainly provide me with comic relief trying to prove how much better you are all than the next guy..I havent dealt with people like this since Kindegarten..well maybe not even there lol. I think a shrink would have a field day with alot of you guys!And as far as "teh" goes...let me enlighten all of you to "teh" 21st century world...Along with pwn, teh is a standard feature of leetspeak.[3] Originating from the common typo, it has become conventionalized in a variety of contexts. It is often used ironically,[4] and can be used to mock someone's lack of techie knowledge or skills, as an insult, or to reinforce a group's elitism. "As slang, grammatical usage of the word teh is somewhat fluid. Besides being an alternate spelling of the, teh also has grammatical properties not generally applied to the;
in general, it is used somewhat like an intensified "the". The spelling
derived from a typographical mistake seen as the symptom of excitement,
much the same as the interjection of the numeral one between
exclamation marks. It can be used with proper names, as in "teh John";
compare the usage of the definite article in Greek: ο Ιωαννης (o
Ioannes), literally "the John"."
It's spelled SARCASM you self righteous smartass....and the outage on Friday lasted about 30 minutes.

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links

 

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×