How the f*** does Cramer stay on TV

80 replies [Last post]
fritz's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-01-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo77x4VeoQE

 A minute or so in you get Jimbos opinion of Lenny...Booyah.  One of the top 4-5 stock minds he knows.

Shania Twain's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-09-23

He is a liar. period

his numbers are bulls***

IPO flipping is not skill and is basically not ethical

front running upgrades and downgrade is illegal

he is a cleaned up ivy league educated con man   period

utube the guy

there a million total ass contradictions

i hate the sob

Santilli had the stones to say what all those people want to say. ur a mf poser

Shania Twain's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-09-23

alwaysaguest wrote:
Buffett, while I don’t agree with is politics, has been the model value investor and there's little to knock him on. Yes, he benefits from a system where he's viewed as a god when it's more fair to say he's just a demi-god, but that's no reason to hate the guy. When the world was buying anything with “internet” connected to it, he was buying the kind of value stocks he understood and when asked why he was honest enough to admit he didn’t understand the valuations of highfliers of the day and would stick to what he understood.
Art Cashin has more street wisdom in his little finger than the entire readership of Registered Rep will ever have. He’s always self-effacing, always calm and reasonable he leaves space to disagree with others without making everything a “mine‘s bigger than yours“ contest. You can disagree with his day to day views on the market from time to time, but the man’s a class act. Five decades on the floor, boys. Respect that and respect the way the man carries himself. I’d consider myself lucky as hell if I ever got the chance to marinate some ice cubes with the guy. Serious old school.
Jim Cramer is a clown. The rolled up shirt sleeves first thing in the morning, the loose tie trying to signify the “I’ve been working all night following the Asian markets” when it’s really just a costume makes me ill. The “BOOOYA” and “SKEEDADDY” nonsense is more professional wrestling and entertainment than anything else. But the thing that ticks me off the most about this fool is the emotionalism. He’s as bad as some of my worst clients. When the market’s up, he’s a super-bull, when it’s down he wants to buy a four year CD. Worse yet, he will never acknowledge how much of a manic-depressive he is on stock picks. If the market’s off 300 points, he’s there telling people how he’s warned them away from stocks. When it’s up, he’s practically giddy, talking about how he found you that bull market he’d promised. Had anyone else made calls like “Don’t sell Bear Stearns” and “Lenny Dykstra is a talented money manager” with the over the top conviction he uses, their career would be over. His appearance on The Daily Show should have been the final nail in his coffin.

well put.   i dont think u belong here.

Shania Twain's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-09-23

utube cramer

Watch this video in a new window

Jim Cramer: The Flip-Flop that Ought to be Illegal

meletoi's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-04

THAT'S RIGHT SUCKAS! CRAMER MAKES PREDICTIONS LIKE I DO!

LET IT RAIN!

BerkshireBull's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-06-10

Shania Twain wrote:utube cramer

Watch this video in a new window

Jim Cramer: The Flip-Flop that Ought to be IllegalLOL!  Nice

StockJock1's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-15

A buddy of mine's brother called in and managed to stump the idiot with a question (eventhough the questions are given to him prior to the show).  He danced around the question and never gave an answer. 
 
What an ass hat.

Shania Twain's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-09-23

meletoi wrote: THAT'S RIGHT SUCKAS! CRAMER MAKES PREDICTIONS LIKE I DO!

LET IT RAIN!

spee futures up 9

monster up week
bye bye 08 gap
bye bye USD 06 lows

a little more ca pit u fukc u lation from the shorts

wonderful

Icecold's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-15

Cramer is host of CNBC’s Mad Money and co-founder of TheStreet.com. According to the January 27, 2006 episode of High Net Worth on CNBC, Cramer has accumulated a net worth of over $100 million

There sure is a huge amount of jealousy towards Cramer on the this board

alwaysaguest's picture
Offline
Joined: 2008-02-03

Icecold wrote:Cramer is host of CNBC’s Mad Money and co-founder of TheStreet.com. According to the January 27, 2006 episode of High Net Worth on CNBC, Cramer has accumulated a net worth of over $100 million There sure is a huge amount of jealousy towards Cramer on the this board
 
That makes him worth, what, 1/2 of the Olsen twins? The fact the guy has cash doesn't change what he is.

meletoi's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-04

SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW SUCKA!  CRAMER HAS ONLY 1/10TH THE NET WORTH OF THE OLSEN TWINS.  I AM JEALOUS OF MARY-KATE AND ASHELY.  THEY GET MORE LITTLE BOYS TO LIKE THEM THAN I DO.  I USED TO DRESS UP LIKE THEM, BUT THEIR CLOTHES NEVER REALLY FIT AROUND MY BELLY!LET IT RAIN!

Moraen's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-01-22

There are a lot of entertainers worth 100 million.  50 cent among them.  Maybe he should have his own talk show.  Or mumble show.

LockEDJ's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-07-06

meletoi wrote:SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW SUCKA!  CRAMER HAS ONLY 1/10TH THE NET WORTH OF THE OLSEN TWINS.  I AM JEALOUS OF MARY-KATE AND ASHELY.  THEY GET MORE LITTLE BOYS TO LIKE THEM THAN I DO.  I USED TO DRESS UP LIKE THEM, BUT THEIR CLOTHES NEVER REALLY FIT AROUND MY BELLY!LET IT RAIN!
 
Is it necessary to find crap like this in a forum of professionals? Really - would you expect to find such trash on a CPA forum?
 
Time for the administrators to take out the trash.

Shania Twain's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-09-23

Moraen wrote:There are a lot of entertainers worth 100 million.  50 cent among them.  Maybe he should have his own talk show.  Or mumble show.
 
net worth is not my scorecard in this world
 
soros
DMX
roman polanski
leona hemsley
bennie madoff
alan standford
etc etc
 
cramer is an Ivy league educated used car salesman 

Icecold's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-15

LockEDJ wrote: meletoi wrote:SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW SUCKA!  CRAMER HAS ONLY 1/10TH THE NET WORTH OF THE OLSEN TWINS.  I AM JEALOUS OF MARY-KATE AND ASHELY.  THEY GET MORE LITTLE BOYS TO LIKE THEM THAN I DO.  I USED TO DRESS UP LIKE THEM, BUT THEIR CLOTHES NEVER REALLY FIT AROUND MY BELLY!LET IT RAIN!
 
Is it necessary to find crap like this in a forum of professionals? Really - would you expect to find such trash on a CPA forum?
 
Time for the administrators to take out the trash.

I agree, I get tired of having to look at all these post from meletio, and permabear. I am a 28 year old professional and it really upsets me and frustrates me when people come hear to discuss things that do not relate to our business. Plus I wear I size 13 shoe

meletoi's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-04

I AGREE.  I AM GAY.  I AM INCREDIBLY STUPID AND GET THINGS WRONG ALL OF THE TIME.I AM INVITING EVERYONE ON THE FORUM OVER TO MY MOM'S BASEMENT FOR A THUNDERCATS AND VOLTRON MARATHON.I GOT THEM DVDS SUCKAS!

Icecold's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-15

Again, the crap from this meletoi guy is ruining my life. I try to ignore it but just weighs on my mind all day. It is very frustrating.

meletoi's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-04

LET IT RAIN!!!

meletoi's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-11-04

NOW THE MARKET ONLY HAS TO DROP 15.25% FOR MY PREDICTION TO COME TRUE.  14 MORE DAYS SUCKAS!  OF COURSE, IT'S CLOSED ON THANKSGIVING, GIVING IT ABOUT 13 DAYS.  THEN PROBABLY LIGHT VOLUME FRIDAY.  BUT IT'S GONNA RAIN ON NOVEMBER 30TH.I CAN'T BE WRONG!  EVEN THOUGH IT HAPPENS ALL OF THE TIME.LET IT RAIN!!!!

LockEDJ's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-07-06

I believe the reasonable people on these forums need to assert themselves. Simply select the post/poster, and report them to the moderators.
This is really too tedious for grown ups.

Northfield's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-04-10

LockEDJ wrote:
I believe the reasonable people on these forums need to assert themselves. Simply select the post/poster, and report them to the moderators.
This is really too tedious for grown ups.
 
Couldn't agree more.
 
Just ignore Meletio or whatever the name-of-the-day is and let's move on guys.
 
I am about to abandon this forum because of the constant back and forth mickey mouse stuff with this crank.
 
 

rj017850's picture
Offline
Joined: 2013-01-25

I would want to upgrade my after revenue pc more consistently than I would upgrade a TV I will always shop for the "dumbest" TV. If I preferred to deal with a personal sound system I'd even drop the TV absolutely and get an knowledgeable display. all best serials

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links

 

Careers Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×