EJ wins JD Power Cust Sat Award

149 replies [Last post]
Phlyin' Phule's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-01

Oracle wrote:
PP,
So what's your product mix?
BPD
 

So who are you, Oracle or BPD?  Or are you the same person?

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

AnotherView,
For the record, I called the indy firm that I use to ask about kickbacks (revenue sharing), and was told that unequivocally, there were NO revenue sharing arrangements here.  The only consideration given to the firm is that many funds give the brokers reduced or waived ticket charges.
For what it's worth.

AnotherView's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-25

Philo,
What firm is that?
AV

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

ANOTHERVIEW STATED:
Player,  ANOTHERVIEW, HERE IS MY ANSWERS
Jones was not the only firm doing revenue sharing.  SO DOES THAT MAKE IT RIGHT ?
Revenue Sharing is not illegal.  SO, THE SEC IS WRONG AND JONES IS RIGHT, AND JONES SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FINED, THEN WHY WAS JONES FINED ?
Jones got into trouble because of the lack of disclosure of the revenue sharing.  TRUE, MANY OTHER FIRMS HAVE HAD FULL DISCLOSURE FOR YEARS, JONES STILL DOESN'T?
If revenue sharing were taken away it would impact the indys (the firms not the reps) very much because they are working on a very thin profit margin.  REALLY, AND WHAT FIRM'S ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  MANY INDY FIRMS DO NOT HAVE REVENUE SHARING, NOR HAVE THEY EVER....JONES ON THE OTHER HAND FOR YEARS HAS BEEN SQUZZING THE LIFE OUT OF FIRMS FOR REVENUE SHARING...THERE ARE MANY FIRMS THAT HAVE REFUSED DOING BUSINESS WITH JONES BECAUSE OF THIS
If revenue sharing is taken away then there will be a bigger move toward fee based and the regulators know this. In the end it would end up being more expensive for an investor if revenue sharing were taken away.  YOU HAVE FUNNY MATH, IN OUR FEE BASED BUSINESS, USING PRODUCTS FOREIGN TO JONES, THE COST IS ACTUALLY LESS TO THE INVESTOR, THAN THE OLD JONES METHOD...YOU NEEED TO CHECKOUT WHAT IS OUT THERE BEFORE YOU MAKE THIS KND OF STATEMENT....YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINED WASHED....THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO DO BUSINESS THAN THE JONES WAY  
Do you have a civil comment in regard to these questions? ...or just more Jones bashing?  NO,I JUST STATED THE FACTS, HOW ABOUT YOU DOING THE SAME, NOW PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, AND THE "WORLD" CAN SEE WHO DOES AND DOES NOT ANSWER A STRAIGHT QUESTION?
1) IF jONES DID NOT WRONG WHY THE 75 MILLION DOLLAR FINE?
2) WHY DID DOUG HILL, EDWARD JONES MANAGING GENERAL PARTNER PERSONALL PAY "3" MILLION DOLLARS OR FACE FRAUD CHARGES IN MISSOURI, IF HE OR THE FIRM DID NO WRONG?
3) I PERSONALLY AM  "PO'd" THAT THE GENERAL PARTENRS AT EDWARD JONES HAVE ALLOWED THIS ONCE GREAT FIRM TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS "ACTIVITY", and now the cover-up from it's clients, and I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY? 
4) I am disappointed that Edward Jones has become the laughing stock of the Finacial Services Industry, and that IR's like you are in such DENIAL of what has happen to this once GREAT FIRM, PLEASE DEFEND WHAT HAS HAPPEN, TO YOUR CLIENTS, TO YOUR FIRM, TO YOUR PRIDE, IF IT IS HASN'T AFFECTED YOU, AND YOU ARE NOT AS PO'D AS ME YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE A JONES IR? 
Let's hear your STRAIGHT ANSWERS with FACTS?
 
 

Soothsayer's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-24

The most important piece of information in this thread is that we now know that BigPayDay and Oracle are the same person.  So much for youf bullsh*t conspiracy theory about dual personalities on this board, you loser.  Speak for yourself.....or should I say "for the both of you."  PATHETIC!

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

AnotherView wrote:
Philo,
What firm is that?
AV

Does it matter?
The point is that it invalidates your earlier post that the indy clearing firms will be hurt by an end to revenue sharing.  At least one firm, and I suspect others for whom I cannot answer, show that your statement is in error.

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Bench Warmer,

Jones settled because they thought it was in the best interest of our clients and our advisors. It is very difficult to fignt the U.S. Government in court or for that matter in the press. We did not admit or deny any wrong doing.

Doug Hill took the sword for the firm. I know you won't believe this, but it is the truth. HE negotiated the settlement and as he said "There is no one person bigger than the firm."

As far as other firms not doing revenue sharing, take a look at the following:

http://www.americanfunds.com/pdf/mfgepb-905_gfab.pdf

see page 26.

Yes there are SEVERAL indy firms on the list including Ray Jay and LPL.

As far as Jones being a laughing stock, I doubt it. Maybe to you Jones Failures, but our greatest critic, our clients, in a survey done in Jan and Feb of this year ranked Edward Jones #1 in customer satisfaction. We don't have to answer to the press or envious, jealous Jones failures like you. We serve our clients. Period.

Although we do not do Wrap Fees in lieu of commission, we do have a Fee Based Advisory program for HNW who are investing $500k or more. Most folks investing under $500k can invest less expensivly than a Fee Based pogram and usually aren't in a high enough tax bracket where writing off the advisory fees helps their taxes.

A few months ago you, Lance Legs, & uwec something or other were saying Jones didn't have enough capital to stay in business. Well guess what? We just had our best trimester in the firm's history. We are in the 40% bonus bracket, almost as high as the heydays of the late '90s. Our limited Partnership, which as averaged 22% since 1990, is at an annualized rate through the first 4 months of over 20%. Over 1/2 of our IRs went on a diversification trip last contest period. Did I mention being the Lexus of the Financial Services industry with our highest Customer Satisfaction rating in JD Powers annual survey? Jones dumped $58million into our profit sharing plan last year. (How much of that goes towards GPs? Zero!) Should I go on?

It isn't as bad as you Jones Bashers (i.e. Jones Failures) wish it was.

You need to get Jones out of your head. Move on. Life's too short. You may want to seek professional help.

Big Pay Day
________________________________________
The Grass is GREENER where you water it!

Soothsayer's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-24

BPD, is that really you?  Or, is it your evil alterego Oracle.  LOSER!

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Sooth,

I figured you would try and dodge my above post where I answered Bench Warmer's questions.

Your diversion isn't working.

Bench Warmer doesn't have a leg to stand on.

BPD

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

BigPayDay wrote:Bench Warmer,
BigPayDay, Here are your answersJones settled because they thought it was in the best interest of our clients and our advisors. It is very difficult to fignt the U.S. Government in court or for that matter in the press. We did not admit or deny any wrong doing. Are you say JONES DID NO WRONG, YES OR NO ! no "WEASEL" words..?Doug Hill took the sword for the firm. I know you won't believe this, but it is the truth. HE negotiated the settlement and as he said "There is no one person bigger than the firm." "BS", HE KEPT IS BUTT OUT OF JAIL...FACT!    You are living in FANTASY LAND, CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN MISSOURI, ASK DOUG HILL TO TELL HIM, THAT IN WRITING! CHECK OUT THE WSJ, I KNOW YOUR CLIENTS DON'T READ IT, BUT YOU NEED TO, IT'S BEEN REPORTED SEVERAL TIMES, GO READ IT! As far as other firms not doing revenue sharing, take a look at the following:  NOT ALL FIRMS REVENUE SHARE , YES OR NO?  i SAY NO, WHAT YOU SAY?http://www.americanfunds.com/pdf/mfgepb-905_gfab.pdf see page 26. Yes there are SEVERAL indy firms on the list including Ray Jay and LPL. BUT NOT ALL, ARE THERE ?As far as Jones being a laughing stock, I doubt it. Maybe to you Jones Failures, but our greatest critic, our clients, in a survey done in Jan and Feb of this year ranked Edward Jones #1 in customer satisfaction. We don't have to answer to the press or envious, jealous Jones failures like you. We serve our clients. Period.
Actually I was very successful at Jones, a Partner, always made top bonus level, recruited, and trained for the FIRM, I got PO'd because the GP's would not fully disclose what was going on , and kept telling us that the "SEC" CHECKING US(JONES) OUT WAS NOTHING! THAT WAS NOT TRUE, WAS IT?
THE GREED OF THE GP'S FINALLY CAUGHT-UP WITH THEM AND THE FIRM, YES OR NO ?
lthough we do not do Wrap Fees in lieu of commission, we do have a Fee Based Advisory program for HNW who are investing $500k or more. Most folks investing under $500k can invest less expensivly than a Fee Based pogram and usually aren't in a high enough tax bracket where writing off the advisory fees helps their taxes. YOU NEED EDUCATION, AND FACTS IN THIS AREA, CHECK IT OUT...THERE IS A REAL WORLD OUT THERE FOR YOU AND YOUR CLIENTS TO DISCOVER, like full discloser, of FEES & CHARGES, and JONES is not close to the lowest!A few months ago you, Lance Legs, & uwec something or other were saying Jones didn't have enough capital to stay in business. Well guess what? We just had our best trimester in the firm's history. We are in the 40% bonus bracket, almost as high as the heydays of the late '90s. Our limited Partnership, which as averaged 22% since 1990, is at an annualized rate through the first 4 months of over 20%. Over 1/2 of our IRs went on a diversification trip last contest period. Did I mention being the Lexus of the Financial Services industry with our highest Customer Satisfaction rating in JD Powers annual survey? Jones dumped $58million into our profit sharing plan last year. (How much of that goes towards GPs? Zero!) Should I go on?
Get your Facts straight:
1) PLAYER never said such a thing as Jones had a Financial Problem, California could change that?  DO NOT PUT MY NAME WITH THOSE OTHERS
2) JD Power award never asked those clients "How would you feel if Edward Jones got fined for 75 Million Dollars by the SEC, but didn't feel their clients were important enough to tell them about it ? 
What do you think the rating would be then?
3) Your Ir's going on Trips, they pay taxes on, revenue they produced and they live off 38%, so getting back part of the 62% you left on the table is not really too smart is it ?  There is no FREE LUNCH or TRIPS, even at EDWARD JONES?It isn't as bad as you Jones Bashers (i.e. Jones Failures) wish it was.
I LEFT WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?  How can you stand your FIRM , not disclosing to your CLIENTS, what has happen...or can you justify anything...like Bill 3 Mil Hill the FRAUD JUMPER? You need to get Jones out of your head. Move on. Life's too short. You may want to seek professional help.
BigPayDay, I have moved on but when I read Hippocrates like you touting how GREAT THE FIRM IS, when the FIRM has failed to be HONEST to their CLIENTS....I FEEL ASHAMED,for Ted & Edward Jones, they would be rolling over in their graves, wouldn't you?
I don't understand how you have put up with out demanding FULL DISCLOSURE for YOU & your clients, or DOESN'T THAT MATTER TO YOU?
ASK YOUR CLIENTS WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS? 
I feel us x-jonsers care more about the integrity of the Firm's past,  than you hanger on's, at least we could look our clients right in the eye and say we have explained everything they should know about our GREAT FIRM, can you really do that now?
 Big Pay Day ________________________________________ The Grass is GREENER where you water it! BigPayDay

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Bench Warmer,

So you do what you do for Ted Jones. How special. Sounds like you have a warm heart.

You say you've moved on.

Dude get a grip. Jones has you by the neck and they are shaking you till you can't breath.....and then you wake up and ask your boyfriend to spoon you because you're scared.

Out.

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

BigPayDay (Brainwashed),
At least I can answer questions, let's see what your answers are ?
Are you AFRAID of the TRUTH?
There has never been a JONES SUPPORTER on here yet that has answered QUESTIONS, they only fire back insults...is that how they are teaching salemanship at Edward Jones......
SHOW US WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF "PUNK" make my DAY....

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Bench Warmer,

So you do what you do for Ted Jones. How special. Sounds like you have a warm heart.

You say you've moved on.

Dude get a grip. Jones has you by the neck and they are shaking you till you can't breath.....and then you wake up and ask your boyfriend to spoon you because you're scared.

Out.

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Bench Warmer,

So you do what you do for Ted Jones. How special. Sounds like you have a warm heart.

You say you've moved on.

Dude get a grip. Jones has you by the neck and they are shaking you till you can't breath.....and then you wake up and ask your boyfriend to spoon you because you're scared.

Out.

BPD

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Bench Warmer,

So you do what you do for Ted Jones. How special. Sounds like you have a warm heart.

You say you've moved on.

Dude get a grip. Jones has you by the neck and they are shaking you till you can't breath.....and then you wake up and ask your boyfriend to spoon you because you're scared.

Out.

BPD

Soothsayer's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-24

BigPayDay wrote:Sooth, I figured you would try and dodge my above post where I answered Bench Warmer's questions. Your diversion isn't working. Bench Warmer doesn't have a leg to stand on. BPD
Dude--
I'm not dodging anything.  Player is obviously some kind of infected screwball.  Why are you dodging the fact that apparently you post under two different screen names?  ANSWER THE QUESTION!

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Sooth,

Appreciate the infected screwball comment.

No I only use one screen name, BPD.

BPD

Soothsayer's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-24

Oracle wrote:
PP,
So what's your product mix?
BPD
 

So, then why is this post by Oracle signed as BPD?

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Good Question!

Hopefully Oracle will let us know.

BPD

Starka's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-30

BigPayDay wrote:Good Question! Hopefully Oracle will let us know. BPD
 
What a crock.

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

JD POWER HAS NO CLUE ABOUT honesty............

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

BigPayDay,
Are you or have you ever been a "GP" at Edward Jones?
We all KNOW you are a "LP" at Edward Jones, because you consider it part of your compensation.
So please clear-up these Ethical Questions:
1) Doesn't Edward Jones need to fully disclose to ALL CLIENTS about the FINES, and the resignation of Doug Hill Managing General Partner, and why he PERSONALLY paid 3 Million Dollars?
2) Do you personally feel the Firm should disclose to ALL CLIENTS what has happen, and point out that their Local IR had no KNOWLEDGE, of what the GP's had done and were doing? 
3)At Edward Jones Ethic's Class is MANDATORY, is it MANDATORY for GP's as well?  
Why is it the IR's have to take the crap for what their Leadership has done, 90% of Jones IR's are good hard working caring professionals just like other Firms, it's just unfortunate their Leadership doesn't become accountable for what they did, and just admit it!

7yrvet's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-08

Player-
Too bad you continue to harp on the same old crap. What do you want, Doug to do. IF the SEC doesn't require it, why is it so important to you? Doug signed off on the wells submission that wasn't accurate.
I don't see you saying that Sandy Weil has to tell everyone why his firm paid 208M to the SEC. Get a life and move on.

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

7yrvet wrote:
Player-
Too bad you continue to harp on the same old crap. What do you want, Doug to do. IF the SEC doesn't require it, why is it so important to you? Doug signed off on the wells submission that wasn't accurate. Why are you defending someone that lied to you and your clients?
I don't see you saying that Sandy Weil has to tell everyone why his firm paid 208M to the SEC. Get a life and move on. Does this make what Edward Jones did OK?

7yrVET
I answered your questions, now answer mine, above?
Please do not "JUSTIFY" Edward Jones General Partners & Managing General Partner Douglas "3" Mil Hill's wrong doing as acceptable just because other have done it, that just doesn't cut it!  Besides it makes you and the Firm look like you can't answer questions directly, you have to use misdirection, with excuses, bob and dodge FACTS, whatever happen to just plain TRUTH?

7yrvet's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-08

Player-
Have a nice day. Go out and smell the flowers. Have answered every question already. You will never be satisfied until EDJ is gone. That is and has always been your motivation.and the fact you must have a compulsion for large fonts. Makes you feel dominant. Also makes you look lame as hell.
Jones is much better with people like you GONE.

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

7yrvet wrote:
Player-
Have a nice day. Go out and smell the flowers. Have answered every question already. You will never be satisfied until EDJ is gone. That is and has always been your motivation.and the fact you must have a compulsion for large fonts. Makes you feel dominant. Also makes you look lame as hell.
Jones is much better with people like you GONE.

7yrvet,
Please do better than that!  You sound like a Politician, or was it Douglas "3" Mil Hill explaining how he did nothing wrong?
Answer the Questions?
As for your comments about me wanting Jones gone, that couldn't be more wrong!   My concern is how the GP's have screwed-up the FIRM, and the honest working IR's allowed them to, without a shot, that was why I left...I couldn't stand nonproductive Drones leading us when they couldn't sell cold water on a 100 degree day, I don't know how you or any other good producer can stand that either?
I especially hated the way everyone that went to STL all of a sudden became a Top Producer, when they were an IR....you know what I mean?   I just got fed-up with the dishonesty of it all, especially the Power hungry ones....   
Don't you get tired of being a "Hypocrite", about what the FIRM used to stand for, and how it has been handled? 
It is a shame.......................Ted and Ed Jones are rolling over in their graves in disgust, why aren't you?
Many IR's have left in disgust, why haven't you?

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Loser.

BPD

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

BigPayDay wrote:Loser. BPD
LOSER is another name for: BigPayDay
I thought you could do better than that for a GP, hopefully you are not the class of them left?

compliancejerk's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-03

candybar,
excellent reply, I see you're taking GP communication course!

7yrvet's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-08

If Morningstar is correct then my assertion that the industry has many conflicts and not one particular firm. MS, EDJ,SSB, AIG and its six brokerage arms, are just the beginning.
Conflicts are rampant in the industry. Just the latest example.
http://news.morningstar.com/doc/article/0,,136212,00.html?ph section=Comm1
 

Dazed's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-18

Player, i think bpd is my rl. sounds just like his newsletters. if it is he is a gp and a big producer

compliancejerk's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-03

dazed,
that explains his (candybar's)  lack of comphrension skills, "excellent" comebacks.  Also the fact that he only posts after hours (from home)

AnotherView's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-25

BigPayDay wrote:Bench Warmer, So you do what you do for Ted Jones. How special. Sounds like you have a warm heart. You say you've moved on. Dude get a grip. Jones has you by the neck and they are shaking you till you can't breath.....and then you wake up and ask your boyfriend to spoon you because you're scared. Out.
BPD,
This relpy back to Mr. Large Font (Player) is a classic. It should go down in the RR Broker Forum Hall of Fame.
You guys are very entertaining!
AV
 
 
 

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

Anotherview,
The Difference between BPD(Loser) and The Player.... is, BPD has his head in a whole and can't see the sun light.....If he is a RL at Jones, he should care about the proud tradition of Ed & Ted Jones instead of dishing them, shouldn't he ?  This tells you how far Jones recruiting efforts have fallen, their Reps Dish Ed & Ted Jones, so it ain't so.......................?
Since the outlaw GP's  led by Doug "3" Mil Hill took over it hasn't been the same....FRAUD is FRAUD, isn't it?  
I can't understand why he(BPD) hasn't taken them on?  No Guts?
How was that for intertainment?

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

New JD POWER AWARD:
The SYMBOL AWARD
Here are the symbols at Edward Jones:
Managing General Partner & GP's for HONESTY
IR's that are Drones (LP's) for ETHICS
IR's That are Clones for BEING DECEVIED and didn't get kissed
BigPayDay gets the  BFD AWARD

7yrvet's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-08

Is there a way to filter out wacked out ex Jonesers from this forum. Mr. or Ms. Player needs counseling. Probably out of the business.

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

Player wrote: Anotherview,
The Difference between BPD(Loser) and The Player.... is, BPD has his head in a whole and can't see the sun light.....If he is a RL at Jones, he should care about the proud tradition of Ed & Ted Jones instead of dishing them, shouldn't he ?  This tells you how far Jones recruiting efforts have fallen, their Reps Dish Ed & Ted Jones, so it ain't so.......................?
Since the outlaw GP's  led by Doug "3" Mil Hill took over it hasn't been the same....FRAUD is FRAUD, isn't it?  
I can't understand why he(BPD) hasn't taken them on?  No Guts?
How was that for intertainment?

Mr Emoticon,

Usually a player would know the slang word "dis" which is short for disrespect. It's not "dish", loser. But I would have to say it's pretty funny. Oh and the hole you would stick your head in, is hole not whole. You sound very educated.

Maybe you're a fake?

I've met Ted and Pat (never met Sr.), been to the farm. I have never disrespected either of them. I believe in their values very much, as do the vast majority of the IRs, GPs and associates at this firm.

I'm not sure what the goal of all your posts is player, but they are getting really tired.

Big Pay Day

Starka's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-30

Chump, Player is nothing more than the anti-Jones version of you.
So what's the problem?

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

I've met Ted and Pat (never met Sr.), been to the farm. I have never disrespected either of them. READ YOUR PAST COMMENTS? I believe in their values very much, as do the vast majority of the IRs, GPs and associates at this firm. What about the Leadership?I'm not sure what the goal of all your posts is player, but they are getting really tired. Honesty from you!
Big Pay Day  Above is what BigPayDay posted! I answered
BigPayDay,   Now it's your turn.
Then how can you stand for what has happen in the resent leadership of the Firm.    The values of Honesty, Trust, tell the Truth, always do what is Right for the Customer!  
I do not hate the FIRM, I hate what IR"s & GP's like you have done to it, and the amazing part is you keep defending the Leadership and their ETHICS, like they are still following the Edward D Jones Receipt?
Remember the story about Edward  D Jones starting his own Firm, and his reasons why ?   That is exactly why many of us have left....read your own company history....Edward D Jones had ethics.....he would have leveled with his sales force, and with his customers....not try to cover up and not answer direct questions, like you do?
The Drones & Clones   only get this crap because They can't handle or tell the TRUTH with a straight answer........It's easier to put down and slam the one asking the questions.....then admit there is a PROBLEM you are trying to ignore and cover up until everyone forgets about it...............Not going to HAPPEN! 
As an IR I was totally jerked at the way the Leadership talked about and put down Mr. B's contribution to the FIRM after he left!  It told us volumes about the Leadership ETHICS.....didn't it tell you something?   
How about the Home Office Employees that can't wait for someone to die or retire so they can take over their Office...now that's ETHICS........Remember the Firm owns your business not YOU.
How about some honest dialog, not slamming?

7yrvet's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-08

Player-
If you want any kind of dialogue get rid of the enlarged fonts and emoticons. Otherwise I for one don't bother with you anymore. If you really are who you say you are, you must have more important things to do. At least I hope so.

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

I'll second that.

BPD

Starka's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-30

BigPayDay wrote:I'll second that. BPD
 
It's official then.
~Whew~
That was close.

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

What's official?

BPD

Starka's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-30

That Player is annoying.
Try to keep up.

BigPayDay's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-01-10

OK, just checking.

We have a consenus.

BPD

Starka's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-30

Consensus?  I think it's plumb near' unanimous. 

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Starka wrote:Consensus?  I think it's plumb near' unanimous. 

Tookyouguys long enough!

Piper's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-27

joedabrkr wrote: Tookyouguys long enough!
 
I just spit coffee all over my keyboard!  I like Player, but that was funny Joe!

Player's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-08

Player wrote:
New JD POWER AWARD:
The SYMBOL AWARD
Here are the symbols at Edward Jones:
Managing General Partner & GP's for HONESTY
IR's that are Drones (LP's) for ETHICS
IR's That are Clones for BEING DECEVIED and didn't get kissed
BigPayDay gets the  BFD AWARD

Hey Drones, was it the TRUTH, that upset you?

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links

 

Careers Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×