Skip navigation

100K Challenge to Bill Fakkland

or Register to post new content in the forum

14 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Jun 22, 2005 6:03 am
Bill Fakkland wrote:

Yeah, right. Player was a top 10% producer at Jones and Al Gore invented the internet.

Hey Bill F-up

How about a 100K on this BS of yours?..........I am so sure that my last year there I probably kicked your ass...take a look around at how many top producers are no longer there....I am one of them, and you opened your big Mouth and stuck your foot in it for the last time.......I will fully disclose who I am and my numbers, if you will do the same for a 100K PRIZE  If I am not telling the TRUTH I will write you a check for 100K ,  However, if my last full year there I was in the top 10% you write me a check for 100K?  If, you can?

Care to PLAY with the PLAYER.......................?

Jun 22, 2005 6:19 am

Blah Blah Blah… The only arrogant IRs I knew that left were in TX, not your town Player…

Jun 22, 2005 1:40 pm

[quote=Guest1]Blah Blah Blah.. The only arrogant IRs I knew that left were in TX, not your town Player...[/quote]

Guest1,

Brinmg it on, put up or shut-up everyone that has read these posting knows you have no balls....The 100K challenge goes to you, also!

If I am a liar I will write you a check for 100K, if I am telling the TRUTH, you write me a check for 100K....

The Blah, Blah, on here is from you Drones and Clones that have a problem with FACTS and the TRUTH......and I am willing to prove  prove it!

Jun 22, 2005 3:38 pm

Player, my dead Uncle once told me, never bet with retards.

Jun 22, 2005 5:09 pm

Jun 22, 2005 5:11 pm

If he was dead, how could he tell you that?

The correct way of making that statement is, "My uncle, before he died, once told me....".

You Jones guys really DON'T know how to communicate.

Jun 22, 2005 6:55 pm

It's a joke, Starka, you moron. How's that? The dead Uncle was a joke. You failed Jones guys are dumber than a fried boot.

Jun 22, 2005 7:09 pm

A joke, huh?

I've always wondered what passed for humor among the simple.

Thanks, Bill!

Jun 23, 2005 2:20 am

Hey Bill F-UP,

Have you raised the 100K yet ?  You are a JOKE, coming on here with your Decepetion............You shot your mouth off, now PUT-UP or admit you are wrong about me...............As you can see everyone on here can see what a little girl you are being about this!

Try being a man and defend your words, after all it's only money 

Jun 25, 2005 6:25 pm

Hey Bill F-up.........................Got caught runnning your mouth off again, only this time you got called out!

Bill F-up  must be a GP all talk and no show......................Let's PLAY..............FOR A 100k?

Jun 28, 2005 1:32 am

Player, You’re a punk. Go ahead and tell us who you are. You are so bitter it’s comical. If you are as frickin’ wealthy as you say you would be living proof that money doesn’t buy happiness. Who are you, you punk ass piece of sh*t?

Jun 28, 2005 5:40 am

this chugger guy has issues.

hey chugger, go to google. type into the search space the words “reaction formation” and look at the 5th one down.

print that out and take it to your therapist. your great jones health insurance should cover the cost of treatment.

Jun 29, 2005 6:25 am

[quote=KoolAidChugger]Player, You're a punk. Go ahead and tell us who you are. You are so bitter it's comical. If you are as frickin' wealthy as you say you would be living proof that money doesn't buy happiness. Who are you, you punk ass piece of sh*t?
[/quote]

KoolAidChugger  That will cost you a 100K, want to play?  Are you still in the red?

Yes, the typical Drone, you can't handle the TRUTH so you rant and rave about nothing....yes I am wealthy, and I tell the TRUTH!

Pull your head out of your ass long enough to realize there is life after being a Drone or a clone THERE IS LIFE OUT THERE!

As for being bitter read what you wrote?  You sound like a bitter looser..........   I am happy with what I am doing, I just like pulling Drones & Clones chains, it's soooooooo easy, look in the mirror

Arrogance, Kool Aid Drinkers is a Jones trait, you just proved it and your name nails it....................

Jun 29, 2005 2:18 pm

Bill F-up and KoolAidChugger, & Starka & Guest1

I am leavinmg for a months vacation of Baseball and Golf.....I paid for it with all the money you idiots leave at Jones.....

Why don't the 4 of you get together and raise the 100K, and when I get back we can play.............now big hitters like the 4 of you should have no trouble in raising money 25K each, just sell a little of your LP or GP....it's worth something isn't it?

Since none of you do math very well......that works out to 100K, the PLAYER could use a 100k TAX FREE.......that would about pay for my months vacation................