Skip navigation

Tax Strategies in 2013

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Mar 7, 2013 2:34 pm

What is on your mind this tax season?

Mar 7, 2013 2:56 pm

Thanks for visiting the forums. In “Tax Strategies” we’re looking for your comments, opinions, questions and arguments on taxes. Should Congress do away with the mortgage tax deduction? Should rates be raised on high earners? What’s your biggest client headache when it comes to tax season? Any horror stories? We’d love to see them here.

Jul 31, 2013 11:41 am

i have no idea but , i take help of my financial advisor and they give me information about it…

Dec 3, 2013 7:21 am

I do not have any idea ab out it but surely it should be made clear what things are taxable and what are various amount to be paid while making the individual access every minute detail of the same.

Dec 5, 2018 9:29 am

David Armstrong wrote:

Thanks for visiting the forums. In [url=http://yourbooksontime.com/help-with-my-tax-return]“Tax Strategies”[/url] we’re looking for your comments, opinions, questions and arguments on taxes. Should Congress do away with the mortgage tax deduction? Should rates be raised on high earners? What’s your biggest client headache when it comes to tax season? Any horror stories? We’d love to see them here.

oh, yes!