Skip navigation

Generating Cold Calling Lists - For 500 day war

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Apr 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey everyone,

I am running into problems getting enough cold calling lists. I usually always run out every couple days...it is a big hassle with the DNC list and scrubbing takes forever. I like to cold call but more so I would love to have a list of lets say 10000 names and just concentrate on calling day in day out.

I would very much appreicate some help on generating a huge amount of names.

Thanks for your help

Apr 25, 2011 5:09 am

Bro, valid point.  I had the exact same problem.  I ended up failing out of the wirehouse because of it.  Networking is a great long-term strategy, but the only way to get assets in the door in the meantime for someone in my situation was cold calling.  I learned that the hard way and way too late.  It's all good though, 'cause now I have a book that was given to me that generates more in residual income than my salary at the wire.  :-)

Goodluck, man.

Apr 25, 2011 11:55 pm

We have a program in my office called the "Haines List"  or something like that, and it works like a charm.   Search location, owner occupied homes and 1,000 names and numbers pop out.   Scrubbed.   I believe it is on a subscription basis.  Best part about that bad boy?  It doesn't cost me a thing.

May 2, 2011 1:29 pm

Where can one find a copy of the 500 day war?  I have searched the net and have been unable to locate it.

May 2, 2011 2:28 pm

It's a post on this forum by The Judge. It's a few years old now but you can find it with the search feature (top right corner). Its called The 500 day war (for rookies)

Here you go:

http://forums.registeredrep.com/forums/prospecting-marketing-and-selling/500-day-war-rookies