Generating Cold Calling Lists - For 500 day war

4 replies [Last post]
pforprez's picture

Hey everyone,I am running into problems getting enough cold calling lists. I usually always run out every couple days...it is a big hassle with the DNC list and scrubbing takes forever. I like to cold call but more so I would love to have a list of lets say 10000 names and just concentrate on calling day in day out.I would very much appreicate some help on generating a huge amount of names.Thanks for your help

RickRoss's picture

Bro, valid point.  I had the exact same problem.  I ended up failing out of the wirehouse because of it.  Networking is a great long-term strategy, but the only way to get assets in the door in the meantime for someone in my situation was cold calling.  I learned that the hard way and way too late.  It's all good though, 'cause now I have a book that was given to me that generates more in residual income than my salary at the wire.  :-) Goodluck, man.

Kankle J's picture

We have a program in my office called the "Haines List"  or something like that, and it works like a charm.   Search location, owner occupied homes and 1,000 names and numbers pop out.   Scrubbed.   I believe it is on a subscription basis.  Best part about that bad boy?  It doesn't cost me a thing.

vinnyrinaldi's picture

Where can one find a copy of the 500 day war?  I have searched the net and have been unable to locate it.

PushForward's picture

It's a post on this forum by The Judge. It's a few years old now but you can find it with the search feature (top right corner). Its called The 500 day war (for rookies) Here you go:http://forums.registeredrep.com/forums/prospecting-marketing-and-selling/500-day-war-rookies 

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links
Planning Investment Category Sponsor Links
Wealth Planning Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×