brand new need advice!

8 replies [Last post]
rgdream's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-05-30

Hello to all, I'm new to this site and seek advice, I have been offered a position with a small company they specialize in investment banking, since I'm not licensed yet they want me to call on high net worth individuals and get them interested to invest into the companies clients business that show growth and ultimately bringing them public. I was wondering if someone has experience doing this? do other big companies offer the same opportunity to their clients? again any advice will help. thanks
 

fighnancy's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-05-02

Read this topic because I thought you were offering brand new advice?? Maybe you would be good in advertising or mktng?

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

fighnancy wrote:Read this topic because I thought you were offering brand new advice?? Maybe you would be good in advertising or mktng?
Maybe you would be good in a job where you don't have to read.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Bobby Hull wrote:fighnancy wrote:Read this topic because I thought you were offering brand new advice?? Maybe you would be good in advertising or mktng?
Maybe you would be good in a job where you don't have to read. BH this is most likely goforbroke/parachute/freedomadvocate in her newest incarnation.  Just look at the writing style in this and other posts.  She's just trying to get her post count up so she can start up again with her new identity.

fighnancy's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-05-02

nope am a realtor in NM.  You write just like Bobby Hull-are you him? A sentence is a sentence unless you're in jail.  It seems that DustBunny and ym are the only females allowed on the site-very well then. I am still waiting for Sampson to email me some information unless you are Sampson, too?  Talk about an Identity Crisis! Geeze!

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

fighnancy wrote:nope am a realtor in NM.  You write just like Bobby Hull-are you him? A sentence is a sentence unless you're in jail.  It seems that DustBunny and ym are the only females allowed on the site-very well then. I am still waiting for Sampson to email me some information unless you are Sampson, too?  Talk about an Identity Crisis! Geeze!Yes, of course you are a realtor in NM.  That is the story you posted when you created your latest sock puppet alias a few weeks ago.You just keep repeating that story and maybe a few people will believe it.Funny how you accuse me of being BH just like parachute/goforbroke/freedomadvocate/madison used to do.  And at the same time you're on here posting, parachute is sending me IM's.Really....it's so obvious.

fighnancy's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-05-02

look me up at BMG's on Fri nite if you're ever in town, Mister.
I got chased off the site by that b*ch, imposter!  I would tell her what I think but she blocked me from pm'iong her! And I felt sorry for her, too!!!!
even stole my graphic I sent in pm to her as well as my tag line!
FancyNancy!
I'm done with this site!  If you need a good property in Albq, send me a pm - I'll check this site ev month or so.

vbrainy's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-07-26

uggh

rgdream's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-05-30

ok I'm not going to join this company, but seems hard to find a good place to start? any ideas please! thanks.

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Careers Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×