LPL Salesforce Partnership - would this make my CRM not 100% mine?

2 replies [Last post]
stevuke's picture

I recently decided to switch from an insurance company to LPL.  The branch has "hired" me; LPL is currently doing their due diligence on the corporate side.My reasons were 90% for the ability to own my book and have total product flexibility.  I didn't think much about technology or crm; its just not how I'm wired; For the right price, you can always buy the best in your own.I think that the way that they integrate salesforce.com and branchnet could save me some time and allow me to better give my clients referrable value.  So I'm pretty sure I want to buy LPL's SF.  ( I currently have SF and am paying more than LPL's version. I know I suck.. I was connecting with a huge team and bought their big-butt version.)Here's my question:1. Can LPL access my SF?  Can my branch manager? ACO?  LPL corporate?Am I exposing my rolodex? ( I know indy's are supposed to be cool about that,..but still).2.. Every once in a while I benefit from the fact that my CRM isn't within view of my employer.  For instance, notes of my conversations about my move to LPL are all meticulously recorded in SF.  I even touted the benefits of this move to my clients, which is definitely selling away according to my current ACO.Would my salesforce cease to be a safe zone?  I could live with that.. But I'd feel wrong and it would suck.  I take better care of clients by recording EVERYTHING!   They also deserve privacy from anyone other than me when that's what they request/expect.Does anyone know about this?  Thank you all!

ejones's picture

All I know is if you keep everything on the up and up and maintain a "clients first" approach you wont go wrong with either setup

ejones's picture

All I know is if you keep everything on the up and up and maintain a "clients first" approach you wont go wrong with either setup

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×