“Initially, you will follow our recipe for success:
1) Make 25 quality contacts per day (125 per week).
2) Ask open-ended questions to obtain financial information.
3) Present an appropriate investment and ASK for the order.
4) Assess each contact and indicate the next action to be taken.
5) Contact each prospect at least once every two weeks.”
This is from EJ FA career web.
I don’t have issues with points 2 to 5, but how can I make 25 “Quality”
contacts per day? At a pace of 3 per hour? (8 working hours / 25 = 3)
That’s like one each 15 minutes. What about the Quality part? How much
quality can I get from a 15 minute to 15-minute appointments? Or
Quality means different at EJ?