If anyone is shopping for insurance carriers.

6 replies [Last post]
aeromaks's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-01-13

I just received not tooo long ago for my agency pretty big contracts with IAP, Foresters, & Aviva.  If you want to write any business with them, shoot me a pm, can pass on the above street comp to you.

BerkshireBull's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-06-10

aeromaks wrote:I just received not tooo long ago for my agency pretty big contracts with IAP, Foresters, & Aviva.  If you want to write any business with them, shoot me a pm, can pass on the above street comp to you.

Catholic Foresters brokers their products?!?!

aeromaks's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-01-13

Yup.  If this is the same ones we are talking about.  foresters fraternal.  the canadian company that is now in the states. =)

BerkshireBull's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-06-10

aeromaks wrote:Yup.  If this is the same ones we are talking about.  foresters fraternal.  the canadian company that is now in the states. =)

I looked them up, they're different.Here's your company:  http://www.foresters.biz/Here's the one I was referring to:  http://www.catholicforester.com/

aeromaks's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-01-13

BerkshireBull wrote:
aeromaks wrote:Yup.  If this is the same ones we are talking about.  foresters fraternal.  the canadian company that is now in the states. =)

I looked them up, they're different.Here's your company:  http://www.foresters.biz/Here's the one I was referring to:  http://www.catholicforester.com/correct. foresters.com, .biz, same thing.

aeromaks's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-01-13
edgardo3's picture
Offline
Joined: 2012-08-01

Yup. If this is the same ones we are talking about. foresters fraternal. the canadian company that is now in the states. -Theodore Stroukoff

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links
Wealth Planning Category Sponsor Links
Planning Investment Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×