Forum Rules & Policies: READ

74 replies [Last post]
goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

Forum Rules and Policies

If you agree with the following rules then click on the 'Accept' button at the bottom of the page if not click on the 'Cancel' button.
When you register you are required to give a small amount of information, much of which is optional, anything you do give must be considered as becoming public information.
You agree not to use this forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any post you may make. We also reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.
Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please contact the forum by e-mail.
The Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this forum. Do NOT register if you are below the age of 13.
By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.
joeyboy:  read this to yourself and say it outloud several times.  You don't have to be a broker to post here. 
Look this up ...nevermind, I'll provide the links for you and your 3 fellow cyber bullies:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22cyber+bullies%22
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-bullying
Cyberbullying (also spelled Cyber-bullying, Cyber bullying or online bullying) is the term used to refer to bullying and harassment by use of electronic devices though means of e-mail, instant messaging, text messages, blogs, mobile phones, pagers, and websites. Other terms for cyberbullying are "electronic bullying," "electronic harassment," "e-bullying," "sms bullying," "mobile bullying," "online bullying," "digital bullying," or "Internet bullying".
It can constitute a computer crime. For example, in the United States it is a federal crime to anonymously "annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person" via the internet or telecommunication system, punishable by a fine and/or up to two years imprisonment.[1]
Cyberbullying is willful and involves recurring or repeated harm inflicted through the medium of electronic text. According to R.B. Standler[2]bullying intends to cause emotional distress and has no legitimate purpose to the choice of communications. Cyberbullying can be as simple as continuing to send e-mail to someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender. Cyberbullying may also include threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech)
hint: you & your cyber bully pals are really hurting the Registered Rep profession.  (Try being a little more polite, courteous and showing some manners.)
Repeat again:  read and reread the rules & policies of the forum.  You are showing total disrepect to this site by your unprofessionalism: this isn't TGP you know.  

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\............/....//..............\\....\.........../....//................\\....\...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).).\................\/.../....\...\/................/..\................. /........\................../....\..............(............)............../......\.............\.........../............./

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

Yes, yes. Thank you very much.

Bye bye then.

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

Bobby Hull wrote:
............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\............/....//..............\\....\.........../....//................\\....\...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).).\................\/.../....\...\/................/..\................. /........\................../....\..............(............)............../......\.............\.........../............./
back at you.
reported to the moderators:
Dear Moderators:
Here's a cyber bully post.IF you allow these posters to continue this way then these monsters will control your board.  That means no one else will want to post here (newbies, students): just these abusive posters who want to shout everyone off the board.

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

post scriptum:

Actus Reus
Guilty act
The offence of which the defendant is accused
Offense:  Being a cyber bully.
GUILTY AS CHARGED:  Please stop being a cyber bully:  you are trashing this site as well as your profession with your unprofessionalism.  (e.g. this isn't TGP). 

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

goforbroke wrote:Bobby Hull wrote:
............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\............/....//..............\\....\.........../....//................\\....\...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).).\................\/.../....\...\/................/..\................. /........\................../....\..............(............)............../......\.............\.........../............./
back at you.
reported to the moderators:
Dear Moderators:
Here's a cyber bully post.IF you allow these posters to continue this way then these monsters will control your board.  That means no one else will want to post here (newbies, students): just these abusive posters who want to shout everyone off the board.

Are you sure? You seem to thrive on abuse, such that it makes you want to post more. You may want to take yourself down to the battered women's shelter.

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

I am researching cyber bullies for a new book and you are my primary research subject:  keep it going.
I love it - love it, want more of it: 'cause you're making it very plain to the moderators that you are guilty of being a cyberbully.
I do think you are joedabrkr:  too bad 'cause at one time, he wasn't a bad dude.  I'm really disappointed in him.  Sad.  I thought he had more class and professionalism and would never resort to being a cyber bully especially after he told me I was "free" to post here (like I have to get his approval).
QUIT CONTROLLING THE SITE AND WHO POSTS HERE CYBER BULLIES!
(ALTHOUGH...i know bobby is going thru lots of socks right now and gets his jollies by being abusive ...especially to women.)
I've got a military background and besides experience in defending my country:  I also defend and support FREE speech.
DOWN with CYBER BULLIES!    STOP BEING A CYBER BULLY!

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

How can you support free speech, yet you want another poster censored? Or
do we have to wait for your book for that?

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

It's not free speech: it's a crime and it's called being a CYBER BULLY!

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

It can constitute a computer crime. For example, in the United States it is a federal crime to anonymously "annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person" via the internet or telecommunication system, punishable by a fine and/or up to two years imprisonment.[1]
HARRASSING OTHERS AND THEN DOING A LEGIT POST...MORE HARRASSING, BULLYING...A COUPLE OF LEGIT POSTS... ISN'T CUTTING IT.
stop  tHE CYBER BULLYING noW.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

goforbroke wrote:It's not free speech: it's a crime and it's called being a CYBER BULLY!
It sounds like you took the Nicole Simpson Course in how to STFU.

FreedomLvr's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-02-10

Sent to the forum moderators this morning:
"This user is not in the financial services industry and is harrassing valued forum members.  I would request one of two possible solutions: 1) Ban "goforbroke" from the forum, or 2) Please alter the terms and conditions to state that this people who wish to post to this forum be a member of the NASD in good standing.  Thank you."

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

FreedomLvr wrote:
Sent to the forum moderators this morning:
"This user is not in the financial services industry and is harrassing valued forum members.  I would request one of two possible solutions: 1) Ban "goforbroke" from the forum, or 2) Please alter the terms and conditions to state that this people who wish to post to this forum be a member of the NASD in good standing.  Thank you."

I copied and sent it, also.

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

goforbroke wrote:
It can constitute a computer crime. For example, in the United States it is a federal crime to anonymously "annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person" via the internet or telecommunication system, punishable by a fine and/or up to two years imprisonment.[1]
HARRASSING OTHERS AND THEN DOING A LEGIT POST...MORE HARRASSING, BULLYING...A COUPLE OF LEGIT POSTS... ISN'T CUTTING IT.
stop  tHE CYBER BULLYING noW.

But don't you see that it's exactly what you're doing?

babbling looney's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-02

I reported this broke idiot last week also.
Hopefully the moderators will change the access to the board.  I don't know how they will be able to make sure that posters are actual NASD members or financial professionals, though. 
As you can see anyone with a psychological problem can continue to lie and create multiple personalities to enter the site and create havoc.
There is a difference between being a cyber bully as broke seems to want to define it and the reality of disagreeing with and disliking a poster.  If I followed this person from site to site and thread to thread to harass and disrupt the discourse then I would be a cyber bully.   Oh wait.  That's just what this person has been doing.   Who is the cyber bully?

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

FreedomLvr wrote:Sent to the forum moderators this morning:
"This user is not in the financial services industry and is harrassing valued forum members.  I would request one of two possible solutions: 1) Ban "goforbroke" from the forum, or 2) Please alter the terms and conditions to state that this people who wish to post to this forum be a member of the NASD in good standing.  Thank you."Watch your step man....she's either going to accuse you of cyber bullying or being me, or both!  I never knew I was such a powerful omniscient bloke!I find it ironic that goforbroke/jokeriswild/SexyLady freely accuses so many of us as being 'cyber bullies' when she sent me a PM directly calling me an "a-hole" within a few weeks of getting her latest screen name(on March 25 in case the mods would like to know).  A few minutes later she sent me a PM with the title "I dislike you."This mindset of hers is the typical "victim mentality" that some folks have, one where everything bad that happens to them is someone else's fault.  They never stop and look at their behavior and consider that perhaps THEIR actions are the cause of repeated "issues".  E.G.  If she gets hassled on this board it's because we're a bunch of "bullies" and not because her posts are stupid, off-topic, and annoying.  I can see how you and Al Sharpton could be good buddies....same mindset.It is the HEIGHT of irony that she accuses me of having multiple personalities only to distract us from HER multiple personalities.  There are at least THREE that I know of.  I suspect there are more, and perhaps goforbroke is someone else who has been a troll here in the past.  Several days ago she claimed to be posting here to investigate the career field for her son, then the day after that for herself.  Now she claims to be doing research for a book on internet bullies.  I wonder who she will be tomorrow!  The internet is a wonderful thing, because as Putsy used to say, on the internet you can be anyone.  Do you think she knows who she is, or has she completely lost touch with reality.So tell me, goforbroke/jokeriswild if I was such a nasty multi personality bully, how is it that I have one active handle on here for over 2 years?  How do you explain that away?  Do you really think I'm that clever and have that much time to waste trying to control a piece of virtual real estate?  No...not really...I have a full life.  I just would like you to LEAVE because you're really bringing the neighborhood down.I have questioned your intelligence(and oooohhhh that was such a tough call) your spelling, and why you continue to bother us here.  I have also politely and directly asked you to go away, to find another board more suiting your interests.  I fail to see how that is bullying.  I'd like you to cite ONE specific example where I have bullied you.  God knows you obviously have plenty of time to search for the posts.I'm done with you.  I only hope the mods take a good hard look at your track record and make a decision, but I cannot afford to waste any more time on your silliness.

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

reeeport:
You are allowing these CYBER BULLIES to control your site. 

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

babbling looney wrote:I reported this broke idiot last week also.
Hopefully the moderators will change the access to the board.  I don't know how they will be able to make sure that posters are actual NASD members or financial professionals, though. 
As you can see anyone with a psychological problem can continue to lie and create multiple personalities to enter the site and create havoc.
There is a difference between being a cyber bully as broke seems to want to define it and the reality of disagreeing with and disliking a poster.  If I followed this person from site to site and thread to thread to harass and disrupt the discourse then I would be a cyber bully.   Oh wait.  That's just what this person has been doing.   Who is the cyber bully? Exactly!Thanks Babs.  You always have been good at getting to the heart of a matter!

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

Wow:  maybe joedabrkr is writing a book about me.
I've finished my work here (for today).  I may be backkkk.
looks like you're following my posts, you sillyboy.
Goes to show how the one or the few ciber bullies can control who uses this site.  If the moderators want to allow this: at least I've done my job to promote free speech and to help stop Internet Crime: being an internet bully.  Joe, too bad: I thought you were a good dude. Boy! was I wrong.  Sad. 
They told others to "drop dead" (encouraged suicide)....if the moderators want to allow these monsters to control their site...oh well, it's no longer my problem.  (No extra charge for my assistance in trying to restore some professionlism here.)
BTW:  I just worked a 14 hour night shift...but I dispise cyber bullies and people who impede free speech rights of others...but lots of good research for my book.   thanks!

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

goforbroke wrote:
 
BTW:  I just worked a 14 hour night shift...
Time to make the doooonuuuuuts.....

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

I've reported Gofor also...apparently, the report funtion doesn't work.  Gofor seems to believe that she is a valuable contributor on here, so perhaps someone should start a forum topic solely to gauge her popularity on here.  Either (1) her detractors will realize that she is wildly popular and back off or (2) the forum moderators will finally take notice of how annoying she is and ban both goforbroke and jokeriswild.
BH...creative post...never seen it done like that...
and Gofor...put this to rest...Joe is NOT Bobby Hull...you are the only fool that believes he is.  If you don't believe me, take a poll (while you're at it, poll your own personal popularity on here).  Bobby Hull has been here before under other aliases and it's pretty easy for me to see that he and Joe are far from one and the same.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

goforbroke wrote:Wow:  maybe joedabrkr is writing a book about me.
I've finished my work here (for today).  I may be backkkk.
looks like you're following my posts, you sillyboy.
Goes to show how the one or the few ciber bullies can control who uses this site.  If the moderators want to allow this: at least I've done my job to promote free speech and to help stop Internet Crime: being an internet bully.  Joe, too bad: I thought you were a good dude. Boy! was I wrong.  Sad. 
They told others to "drop dead" (encouraged suicide)....if the moderators want to allow these monsters to control their site...oh well, it's no longer my problem.  (No extra charge for my assistance in trying to restore some professionlism here.)
BTW:  I just worked a 14 hour night shift...but I dispise cyber bullies and people who impede free speech rights of others...but lots of good research for my book.   thanks!I find it amusing that you continue with your transparent tactics of:1.)  Casting ad hominem attacks at anyone who dare disagree with you, accusing them of being abusive in hopes of tacking a Scarlet Letter on them.2.)  Ignoring the FACTUAL ISSUES I have raised.  You have completely failed to address the questions I've raised about YOUR abusive PM's and multiple personalities.If you really wanted to help restore professionalism and civility here, you would LEAVE.  But clearly that's not what you want...you want ATTENTION!!!  You like to claim your motivation is idealistic(i.e. free speech) when it is in fact completely NARSCISSISTIC!!So what is going to be your story tomorrow?  Maybe you're considering starting your own hedge fund and marketing it to retired NCO's?

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

ok: I'm done with the site (for now).
need by zzzzzzz's
niteyday.
I predict that this site will be eaten up by unprofessional cyber bullies. 
People who enjoy abusing (or thinking they are abusing) others need help.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Indyone wrote:I've reported Gofor also...apparently, the report funtion doesn't work.  Gofor seems to believe that she is a valuable contributor on here, so perhaps someone should start a forum topic solely to gauge her popularity on here.  Either (1) her detractors will realize that she is wildly popular and back off or (2) the forum moderators will finally take notice of how annoying she is and ban both goforbroke and jokeriswild.
BH...creative post...never seen it done like that...
and Gofor...put this to rest...Joe is NOT Bobby Hull...you are the only fool that believes he is.  If you don't believe me, take a poll (while you're at it, poll your own personal popularity on here).  Bobby Hull has been here before under other aliases and it's pretty easy for me to see that he and Joe are far from one and the same.Thanks Sir!Honestly I don't think she/he thinks they are a valuable contributor.  That's a red herring.  They are a sick person who is here to get ATTENTION.  Regrettably I have been fulfilling that need, and from here forward I am no longer going to cater to her sickness.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

goforbroke wrote:
ok: I'm done with the site (for now).
need by zzzzzzz's
niteyday.
I predict that this site will be eaten up by unprofessional cyber bullies. 
People who enjoy abusing (or thinking they are abusing) others need help.

If you wake up with an urge to set yourself on fire, don't fight it.

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

My post has gotten lots of attention...when I just wanted you cyber bullies to read the rules.
For the record, I apologize to joedabrkr. I also know that he is not Bobby Hull. I will not accuse you of being Bobby Hull again.  I knew you were a good dude.  Realize it must be a slow Monday for you but I can't entertain you people anymore... I need my zzzzz's.... yawn.
Thank goodness joey isn't the bobby hull creature...he is only he just as he says... 
Shalom to all.  A little more splenda and less HATE.  Thank u.
I'm done catering to your abusive treatment...but thanks for the research...4 my book.
niteyday.

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

Bobby Hull wrote:goforbroke wrote:
ok: I'm done with the site (for now).
need by zzzzzzz's
niteyday.
I predict that this site will be eaten up by unprofessional cyber bullies. 
People who enjoy abusing (or thinking they are abusing) others need help.

If you wake up with an urge to set yourself on fire, don't fight it.

trying to bait ...or encourage suicide again.
Reported to moderators. now, you are really starting to bore me. yawn. ho hum.

EDJ4now's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-02-08

Bobby Hull wrote:
............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\............/....//..............\\....\.........../....//................\\....\...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).).\................\/.../....\...\/................/..\................. /........\................../....\..............(............)............../......\.............\.........../............./

Maybe not the most professional response, but bonus points for laugh out loud funny.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

goforbroke wrote:My post has gotten lots of attentionTHIS is the point of this whole silly exercise.  I am no longer going to cater to it.

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

goforbroke wrote:Bobby Hull wrote:goforbroke wrote:
ok: I'm done with the site (for now).
need by zzzzzzz's
niteyday.
I predict that this site will be eaten up by unprofessional cyber bullies. 
People who enjoy abusing (or thinking they are abusing) others need help.

If you wake up with an urge to set yourself on fire, don't fight it.

trying to bait ...or encourage suicide again.
Reported to moderators. now, you are really starting to bore me. yawn. ho hum.

 
You still here?

babbling looney's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-02

No explanation is needed here.

exEJIR's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-12

Babs is always good for a laugh.
 

Registered Rep's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-07-18

............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\............/....//..............\\....\.........../....//................\\....\...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).).\................\/.../....\...\/................/..\................. /........\................../....\..............(............)............../......\.............\.........../............./
Not long ago the moderator would have booted a poster for putting up something like this.  It seems the board is now open for shoot outs like the wild wild west.  It's a shame because if RR will allow this type of immaturity, I'll bet you a dunkin donut that some troll will try to push to bar farther just to see how far they can go.

Starka's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-30

Registered Rep wrote:
............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\............/....//..............\\....\.........../....//................\\....\...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).).\................\/.../....\...\/................/..\................. /........\................../....\..............(............)............../......\.............\.........../............./
Not long ago the moderator would have booted a poster for putting up something like this.  It seems the board is now open for shoot outs like the wild wild west.  It's a shame because if RR will allow this type of immaturity, I'll bet you a dunkin donut that some troll will try to push to bar farther just to see how far they can go.

You may be right RR, but you've got to admit it...that post is pretty funny.

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

The ambulance and police just left!!!!!!
Goforbroke wrote a suicide note and has committed suicide -- she left a note and said that she decided to exit due to all of the hate directed towards her.  She wanted to ensure freedom of speech without being cyber bullied but just gave up all hope.  After continual and continual posts of Bobby Hall stated that her mother should have aborted her and she should commit suicide, she was so upset from all of the abuse endured, she ended it.
She gave specific instructions for me to post this update.  She knew that Bobby Hall and Joedabroker would be very pleased over this news and she's glad they are happy now but stated they would find someone else to cyber bully.
She wated to express thanks to the moderators for allowing her to have free speech all the same and not being influenced by the evil CYBER BULLIES:  Philo (who told a poster to drop dead); Babbling Looney (who is actually, probably joedabrkr or his wife); Bobby Hall (who is the gay lover of JOedabrkr: why else do they follow each other's backside on the site so much (she wrote).  
I hope they eliminate this forum entirely or ban these specific cyber bullies for life: afterall, they caused an end to life, they are very violent, evil people. 
Murderers!
Goforbroke's roommate.

babbling looney's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-12-02

Ah well,  some people are just too frail for this world.   Darwin's law of evolution in action.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

goforbroke wrote:

Forum Rules and Policies

If you agree with the following rules then click on the 'Accept' button at the bottom of the page if not click on the 'Cancel' button.
When you register you are required to give a small amount of information, much of which is optional, anything you do give must be considered as becoming public information.
You agree not to use this forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any post you may make. We also reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.
Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please contact the forum by e-mail.
The Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this forum. Do NOT register if you are below the age of 13.
By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.
joeyboy:  read this to yourself and say it outloud several times.  You don't have to be a broker to post here. 
Look this up ...nevermind, I'll provide the links for you and your 3 fellow cyber bullies:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22cyber+bullies%22
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-bullying
Cyberbullying (also spelled Cyber-bullying, Cyber bullying or online bullying) is the term used to refer to bullying and harassment by use of electronic devices though means of e-mail, instant messaging, text messages, blogs, mobile phones, pagers, and websites. Other terms for cyberbullying are "electronic bullying," "electronic harassment," "e-bullying," "sms bullying," "mobile bullying," "online bullying," "digital bullying," or "Internet bullying".
It can constitute a computer crime. For example, in the United States it is a federal crime to anonymously "annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person" via the internet or telecommunication system, punishable by a fine and/or up to two years imprisonment.[1]
Cyberbullying is willful and involves recurring or repeated harm inflicted through the medium of electronic text. According to R.B. Standler[2]bullying intends to cause emotional distress and has no legitimate purpose to the choice of communications. Cyberbullying can be as simple as continuing to send e-mail to someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender. Cyberbullying may also include threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech)
hint: you & your cyber bully pals are really hurting the Registered Rep profession.  (Try being a little more polite, courteous and showing some manners.)
Repeat again:  read and reread the rules & policies of the forum.  You are showing total disrepect to this site by your unprofessionalism: this isn't TGP you know.  

wwwoooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Bobby Hull wrote:
............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\............/....//..............\\....\.........../....//................\\....\...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).).\................\/.../....\...\/................/..\................. /........\................../....\..............(............)............../......\.............\.........../............./

 
Looks like a point and figure chart right off the Dorsey Wright website.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

babbling looney wrote:Ah well,  some people are just too frail for this world.   Darwin's law of evolution in action.She saw the forum uniting against her instead of being stirred up by her silly sock puppetry, and decided it was best to make a "dramatic exit".  Stupid silly sh*te.  She's probably lurking like Tom Sawyer at his funeral to see what we say....

ExPropTrader's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-11-19

goforbroke wrote:
The ambulance and police just left!!!!!!
Goforbroke wrote a suicide note and has committed suicide -- she left a note and said that she decided to exit due to all of the hate directed towards her.  She wanted to ensure freedom of speech without being cyber bullied but just gave up all hope.  After continual and continual posts of Bobby Hall stated that her mother should have aborted her and she should commit suicide, she was so upset from all of the abuse endured, she ended it.
She gave specific instructions for me to post this update.  She knew that Bobby Hall and Joedabroker would be very pleased over this news and she's glad they are happy now but stated they would find someone else to cyber bully.
She wated to express thanks to the moderators for allowing her to have free speech all the same and not being influenced by the evil CYBER BULLIES:  Philo (who told a poster to drop dead); Babbling Looney (who is actually, probably joedabrkr or his wife); Bobby Hall (who is the gay lover of JOedabrkr: why else do they follow each other's backside on the site so much (she wrote).  
I hope they eliminate this forum entirely or ban these specific cyber bullies for life: afterall, they caused an end to life, they are very violent, evil people. 
Murderers!
Goforbroke's roommate.

 
I've kept quiet as long as I can but why not make it easy and go to one of the tens of thousands of forums where you will be welcomed and don't have to put up with all us "unprofessional" professionals?

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

babbling looney wrote:

No explanation is needed here.

just a few more words about my x-roommate: may she rest in peace.
Too bad she didn't live long enough to see how babbling bitch looked.
Here's the story she told me:
She posted on another financial services site; was an ex-employee who was laid off due to outsourcing.  She had a couple of buds on the other site; she had never heard of this site: one of whom invited her to this site (interesting: how he has been shouted off the site, too: he is a bonafide b/d).  Once joedabrkr mentioned his real name, he parted for good and no longer posts here.
Once she noticed she was immediately bullied after the very first post, she decided to make a statement about the cyber bullying.
Of course she found other sites she frequented and was welcomed at but she absolutely detested cyber bullies and thus, wanted to help put an end to it.  Instead it put an "end" to her.
She was divorced with no children; she had a nephew who is in college and she was investigating the career field for him.  She enjoyed some posters' writing talents: whomit and plannrcoach. (She made up stories to pm buds and told them she was married and researched the field for her son: she had no children).  She did serve 25 years in the US Air Force as a paralegal; retired as a Chief MSgt.  
She mentioned to me that she was disappointed that joedabrkr turned out to be so bipolar and hostile.
She liked whomit and plannrcoach the best.  She was brief pm buds with another poster (from the prior site) who turned out to be a flaky jake as she called them.  She found plannrcoach to be the nicest person on this site and he was always polite and nice to other posters.
One poster did write he would give her some indy info and to contact him: expressed empathy for the bullying she experienced.
She was brief pm buds with another b/d who rarely posted on the site but seemed to be a nice person.
She enjoyed adding to the topics if she had something to add and wanted to post the info from the GI Jobs magazines (free) to military members.  She was considering applying at USAA as a financial advisor and thus, another reason why she was on this site, too.
She recently lost all interest in the career field and didn't like the caliber of people in the field judging by posts on this site.  
So that's her story.  
May her soul rest in peace.
Quit judging her.  NO more posts about my x-roommate who was driven to commit suicide by Bobby Hall and joedabrkr (she fondly referred to him as joe da asshole).  She was very disappointed that he was so bipolar since they were pm buds for a brief time.  She said he wouldn't delete her pm's and would probably post them on the site.
(She wanted him to know that there is a setting to "ban" people from pming you: e.g. no need to have a full inbox).
She appreciated that others: bondguy and even mikebutler didn't join the bully bandwagon.
Please:  let
 goforbroke RIP.
NO MORE!
Continue to bully others: you won't have goforbroke to kick around anymore: she's gone (dead).  Committed suicide just as joedabrkr and Bobby Hall wanted.
She also thought there were SEVERAL aliases on this site (e.g. one person posing as several) and noticed the same thing on the other site, too.
-signed
goforbroke's roommate

goforbroke's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-02-02

PS:  Forgot to mention that the very first bully who bullied her as she recalled was joedabrkr. He did finally say she was free to post here and then turned bipolar.  She thought he was ok and then he just got ugly just like his counterpart, Bobby Hall.
AGAIN:  No More.
goforbroke, RIP.
THE END
yes, she gave me her logon name and password: but no way in hell, will I continue to post here (I personally don't have the interest or inclination--in fact, I asked her why she bothered to post here: she just wanted to stop the cyber bullying and wanted FREE speech rights.   I just wanted to make one last plead to not "bully the dead"...she's gone, committed suicide encouraged by Bobby Hall who will probably continue to taunt and torment other posters.  (She tried to encourage him to be polite and was concerned that he would be banned.)
Very evil, ugly, mean nasty, horrible people here.  I would never consider using a financial advisor after seeing how you people really are!
(I hope potential clients preview this site so they can see how hostile and violent you people really are).  I encourage them to learn how to invest on their own. 
NO MORE PLEASE.  Thank you for your cooperation!!!!!!
goforbroke, RIP.

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

Yes, yes. Too bad.

Bye bye then!

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

goforbroke wrote:[She was considering applying at USAA as a financial advisor and thus, another reason why she was on this site, too. 
Yeah...a Suze Orman disciple would be a real whiz-bang in this industry...
She recently lost all interest in the career field and didn't like the caliber of people in the field judging by posts on this site.
Good...the feeling is mutual, although (sigh) I suspect you'll find your way back here on a regular basis.

Philo Kvetch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-17

Indyone wrote:goforbroke wrote:[She was considering applying at USAA as a financial advisor and thus, another reason why she was on this site, too. 
Yeah...a Suze Orman disciple would be a real whiz-bang in this industry...
She recently lost all interest in the career field and didn't like the caliber of people in the field judging by posts on this site.
Good...the feeling is mutual, although (sigh) I suspect you'll find your way back here on a regular basis.

 
~Sigh~
Even if it is only in spirit!

BondGuy's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-09-21

Bobby Hull wrote:
............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\............/....//..............\\....\.........../....//................\\....\...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).).\................\/.../....\...\/................/..\................. /........\................../....\..............(............)............../......\.............\.........../............./

LOL, plus points for getting the perspective right.
Ya gotta appreciate good artwork.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Philo Kvetch wrote:Indyone wrote:goforbroke wrote:[She was considering applying at USAA as a financial advisor and thus, another reason why she was on this site, too. 
Yeah...a Suze Orman disciple would be a real whiz-bang in this industry...
She recently lost all interest in the career field and didn't like the caliber of people in the field judging by posts on this site.
Good...the feeling is mutual, although (sigh) I suspect you'll find your way back here on a regular basis.

 
~Sigh~
Even if it is only in spirit!I think it is sad and disturbing that a person can be such a drama queen that the put on a "virtual suicide" before they stop posting.  This guy/gal has some serious issues.

parachute's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-04-22

Suicide?  Didn’t your hitman, Bobby (the lowdown) encourage suicide?  Didn’t he even tell others to drop dead?  Didn’t he say her mother should have aborted her?  Maybe she was wacked by the mob.  Exactly what happened! In fact, I’ve been watching you very closely and am highly suspicious that you orchestrated gobroke’s demise and forced her roommate to do a post to say she committed a suicide.*  Yeah, that’s right.  That’s what you did: joe “mean” dabrrkr, affliated with notorious mobsters from <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Cleveland.  Yeah, that’s right.  It was a job.  Babbles was in on it, too. Yeah, that’s right.  She’s your little lady friend, isn’t she; in fact, Bobby “lowdown” is involved, too; you have threesomes down by the river, in your van.  This is the very same river where you threw the body, isn’t it: weighted down with copies of years and years of your posts, right after you smacked her around some, didn’t you? Yeah, that’s right.  Goforbroke was getting hot on your trail and was about ready to expose you for the mobster boss you are.  Yeah, that’s right.  And Philo “Schmuckface” Kvetch, he’s affiliated with you, too; from a long line, part of the Jewish Mob from Chicago brought in when the Italians couldn’t handle all of the financial goings on.  Yeah, that’s right, you bumped her off, didn’t you?  She was hot on your trail and you bumped her off; just like JFK did Marilyn because he whispered too many secrets in her ear.  You is a mobster Joe “mean mob boss” if I’ve even seen one.  Her roommate pm’d me and told me everything right before she joined the WPP (witness protection program).
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 
It’s now clear why you don’t want anyone else (outside the gang) posting here – they’d ruin all of the action you got going, wouldn’t they?  You are all daytraders and mobsters.
Well, you won’t be able to find me and do me in.  I’m wise, see…I know how you all are…see, I’m suggesting that no one else put up with such mobster treatment from you mobsters, see. 
 
If they want information (that is, students like me and newbies)- highly suggest that they ask anyone (who wants to be helpful; highly unlikely anyone else will want to be helpful since this forum is controlled by Mean Joe and his mobster gang; Babbles “flatchest” sidekick and Bobby Hall, your hitman) then just ask to be PM’d since it isn’t safe to use this forum: it’s controlled by the mob, see.  Yeah, that’s right.  Vegas is where they plan to do a job and he was using some codewords to give her instructions …then the hitman, Bobby was going to join up later, see.  But Philo “Schmuckface” wants some of the action, too…feels left out, see…and now BondGuy is trying to join up with the gang.  The test:  you’ve got to be good at bullying the dead.  Bondguy so much wants to be part of this mobster gang; trying to prove himself with talking all big with whomit (NNI (not enough info on him yet…).  Pratoman is a spy and works on the outside; he allows Bobby to jab him (It’s all a big front…see.)  Goforbroke was on to them; they knew it from the start and that’s why “MeanJOe, Mob Boss” bullied her from the start…he saw she was getting wise, knew the mob was controlling this site (it was an inside job).
 
***joedameanbossbast*rd, you're too late to bump off the roommate: she spilled the beans and then left town for good.  Well, you can call off your hitman, Bobby lowlife..since I ain't posting.  No Sir, he's not going to do that to me and I don't want him to do it to no one else either see...  I'm warning everyone, See.
 
Students/Newbies: non-reps:  Post at your own risk: you’ve been warned!
It’s ain’t safe here.
 
 

parachute's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-04-22

shhhh, you didn't hear it from me.
But here's what they are planning next.
They know the Suze Organization is worth a fortune.  They plan to overthrow Suze and take over her show.  Yeah, that's right.
You didn't hear it from me.  (Now you know why "Meanjoe" dabrkr has such a bad case of Suze Envy.
Mark my words:  They want to overthrow her organization and take it over: they have books in the works, too.  Not sure if whomit is involved:  they may be planning on taking over the IMAX next and forming their own maffia corporations.  shhhh...just wait and see.
So if I never post here again...you'll know he got "rid" of me, too...but I'm fast see...he can't catch me, see.  I know exactly what he will do: he's going to excuse me of being goforbroke: it's just a front.  He is a mobster boss...insincerely showing some concern over the dearly departed (good riddance) goforbroke   ,  There was no suicide: he bumped her off.  He wants to do it to me, too. 
Warning:  non-reps: stay the hell off this site: you're not wanted here.  These mobsters don't even want you posting on the off-topics: they don't care what you think about world events, movies or other offtopics: they only care about fellow rep's opinions.  Get it: Stay the hell off this site or the Meanboss will get his hitman, Bobby "lowest devil that ever was" to destroy you for good.
You've been warned: stay away!
Caveat:  Joedabrkr and his sidekicks (mealymouthed babs (that was her actual picture: joe likes her ass) Philo, Bobby "the bulldog" Hall, and et all...may not be actual mobsters -- calm down /don't be alarmed...no need to hide (yet) they just act like it on this forum.
attacks will follow (see what I mean).  These gansters are very predictable, low down brkers who don't bring much credit to the profession with their nasty, evil, bully ways, do they?

Starka's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-30

Parachute, do your Mommy and Daddy know that you're playing on the big
people's computer?

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

I knew she'd be back...what a waste of cyberspace.

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links

 

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×