Ok. I'm bored and knocked off early to get ready for a dinner party we are having tomorrow. I guess it is sort of a business dinner. I have invited a couple who are both attorneys that I do business with and 3 other couples that are my best clients. So just to make you guys hungry....here is the menu.
- Horsdouvre . um hors de ouver. dang..... Appetizer trays (shrimp platter, brie and other cheeses with assorted crackers, olives, marinated baby corn. grapes etc)
- Cocktails (of course) and Wine
- Barbecued Butterflied Leg of Lamb, marinating as I am typing in olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, cracked pepper, garlic and sliced Walla Walla onion.
- Barbecued Chicken for those who don't like lamb (the ninnies)
- Pasta Pesto Salad with Roasted Red Peppers and Peas
- A lime gelatin/pineapple/horseradish/whipped cream/walnut salad.
- Tossed green salad
- French bread
- Lemon Chiffon Pie
- Santa Rosa Plum Crisp (from my own trees)
A perfect tax write off and yummy to boot.