Brazil peaking out?

10 replies [Last post]
FreeLunch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-16

Everybody seems to be in the Brazil stocks.
Does this mean it is a peak?  With everyone piling in, including myself?
the P/Es are still very reasonable - the industrialization down there is unbelievable.  I just know that history shows the top seems to be near when everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon.
All BUSINESS aside, What do you think?
 

Ashland's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-07

Let me consult my magic 8 ball...

Are you putting a specific % of assets into a 'Brazil' fund? This may be a concern then. If you're not, don't worry about it. Let your managers do the work... go gather more assets.

FreeLunch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-16

Thanks for not answering my question.
 

Ashland's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-07

Yeah, anytime!

What would you do w/ the information if you got an answer?

FreeLunch's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-16

there is no answer Moron.  Only opinions.
What would you do if you had an opinion?

pretzelhead's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-23

FreeLunch wrote:
there is no answer Moron.  Only opinions.
What would you do if you had an opinion?

He wouldn't be so gay.

theironhorse's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-03

I am still using BRIC for a small percent of my $.  Not specifically Brazil, and not a very large %, but it does not bother me right now.

pretzelhead's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-23

theironhorse wrote:I am still using BRIC for a small percent of my $.  Not specifically Brazil, and not a very large %, but it does not bother me right now.
 
The VK BRIC? 

AllREIT's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-12-16

Ashland wrote:Let me consult my magic 8 ball...

Are you putting a specific % of assets into a 'Brazil' fund? This
may be a concern then. If you're not, don't worry about it. Let your
managers do the work... go gather more assets.

What if the managers are drinking the kool-aid.

Ashland's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-07

pretzelhead wrote: FreeLunch wrote:
there is no answer Moron.  Only opinions.
What would you do if you had an opinion?

He wouldn't be so gay.

Your mom & Bobby's sister wouldn't like me as much if I was less gay.

pretzelhead's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-23

Ashland wrote: pretzelhead wrote: FreeLunch wrote:
there is no answer Moron.  Only opinions.
What would you do if you had an opinion?

He wouldn't be so gay.
Your mom & Bobby's sister wouldn't like me as much if I was less gay.

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links
Planning Investment Category Sponsor Links
Wealth Planning Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×