Anyone seen this clown? Mark Matson

81 replies [Last post]
SuperMan's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-09-18

It's a pretty gay site.  Why would I want to take advice from people that don't produce as much as I do?

lovindaindy's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-05-07

SuperMan wrote:It's a pretty gay site.  Why would I want to take advice from people that don't produce as much as I do?I know right?  You have to admit though, it's pretty interesting how they allow everybody to see everybody's production.  It's at least useful so that you can determine whether or not you are wasting your time.

diyTILLdie's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-11-17

Where do you guys see their production?  I can't find it.

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-30

I don't understand the need to belittle forums that you choose not to be a part of.  AH was born out of necessity when this forum went through a crisis.  It serves a purpose and niche that this forum can't serve due to it's public nature.  I doubt that the average production here is much different than the average production there.  With the exception of Bond Guy and a few select others, most people lie about their production anyway.It's like this, guys...most big producers don't have time for forums like this.  Bond Guy is the exception, not the rule.  I should waste less time here (and recently, I have been) because most of the posting is crap like this thread.  I'm not a big producer nor do I have any real aspiration to be a big producer.  I survived two of the most wicked bear markets since the great depression and today, I'm within $8 mil of my $50 mil AUM goal.  That's it...$50 mil.  I frankly don't care if I experience significant growth after that point.  I make what I need to right now to have some pretty nice stuff.  I own my own firm and my own office.  I control my own destiny.  I'll pay off my office debt in the spring and the only thing I'll owe on is the new house I'm building (and I don't intend to owe on that for long).  For me, that's more important than producing a million a year.  For others, chasing the holy grail of being a million dollar producer is most important.  That's fine...just understand that million dollar producers on either of these forums are a very rare commodity....and understand that most of the frequent posters here are not here out of the charity of their hearts...they are here because they have the time to post a lot because they are small producers.  If you think that's any different here, you, my friends, are easily deceived.

LockEDJ's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-07-06

diyTILLdie wrote:Where do you guys see their production?  I can't find it.Luvindy was simply making fun of Mr.Super Big Head.

primoisanass's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-10-23

Indyone wrote:I don't understand the need to belittle forums that you choose not to be a part of.  AH was born out of necessity when this forum went through a crisis.  It serves a purpose and niche that this forum can't serve due to it's public nature.  I doubt that the average production here is much different than the average production there.  With the exception of Bond Guy and a few select others, most people lie about their production anyway.It's like this, guys...most big producers don't have time for forums like this.  Bond Guy is the exception, not the rule.  I should waste less time here (and recently, I have been) because most of the posting is crap like this thread.  I'm not a big producer nor do I have any real aspiration to be a big producer.  I survived two of the most wicked bear markets since the great depression and today, I'm within $8 mil of my $50 mil AUM goal.  That's it...$50 mil.  I frankly don't care if I experience significant growth after that point.  I make what I need to right now to have some pretty nice stuff.  I own my own firm and my own office.  I control my own destiny.  I'll pay off my office debt in the spring and the only thing I'll owe on is the new house I'm building (and I don't intend to owe on that for long).  For me, that's more important than producing a million a year.  For others, chasing the holy grail of being a million dollar producer is most important.  That's fine...just understand that million dollar producers on either of these forums are a very rare commodity....and understand that most of the frequent posters here are not here out of the charity of their hearts...they are here because they have the time to post a lot because they are small producers.  If you think that's any different here, you, my friends, are easily deceived.

I don't care what others produce. I was simply pointing out what a joke at least on of the mods over there is. And if you read the above posts you will see his attitude, the same one if not worse than he uses on AH. By letting him post the last couple of days I think everyone sees what he is about. And believe it or not he is worse on AH. That's part of the reason it is so lame and he is a a**hole. And then the next two largest posters are a bank rep and a male sales assitant. Not much good info there.

Prime Time's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-05-05

primoisanass wrote:Indyone wrote:I don't understand the need to belittle forums that you choose not to be a part of.  AH was born out of necessity when this forum went through a crisis.  It serves a purpose and niche that this forum can't serve due to it's public nature.  I doubt that the average production here is much different than the average production there.  With the exception of Bond Guy and a few select others, most people lie about their production anyway.It's like this, guys...most big producers don't have time for forums like this.  Bond Guy is the exception, not the rule.  I should waste less time here (and recently, I have been) because most of the posting is crap like this thread.  I'm not a big producer nor do I have any real aspiration to be a big producer.  I survived two of the most wicked bear markets since the great depression and today, I'm within $8 mil of my $50 mil AUM goal.  That's it...$50 mil.  I frankly don't care if I experience significant growth after that point.  I make what I need to right now to have some pretty nice stuff.  I own my own firm and my own office.  I control my own destiny.  I'll pay off my office debt in the spring and the only thing I'll owe on is the new house I'm building (and I don't intend to owe on that for long).  For me, that's more important than producing a million a year.  For others, chasing the holy grail of being a million dollar producer is most important.  That's fine...just understand that million dollar producers on either of these forums are a very rare commodity....and understand that most of the frequent posters here are not here out of the charity of their hearts...they are here because they have the time to post a lot because they are small producers.  If you think that's any different here, you, my friends, are easily deceived. I don't care what others produce. I was simply pointing out what a joke at least on of the mods over there is. And if you read the above posts you will see his attitude, the same one if not worse than he uses on AH. By letting him post the last couple of days I think everyone sees what he is about. And believe it or not he is worse on AH. That's part of the reason it is so lame and he is a a**hole. And then the next two largest posters are a bank rep and a male sales assitant. Not much good info there. Then why do you keep signing up over there?  28 times and counting.  Either you are an internet troll, or desperate to be there.  Either way your credibility is severly lacking.  BTW, why aren't you posting as MLgone or something so similar that it is obvious who you are?  Credibility issues yet again.  If you and Volt (Superman), as two of the three people ever to be banned, want to criticize the other site, go ahead.  I would ask that you be honest about it and include the fact of who you are, but that would assume you are a different person than the one I banned.  Oh well.

primoisanass's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-10-23

you are confused big mod boy. Never banned here (obviously) and never banned at AH. I left, it sucked and that seems to bother you. Once again, I would be happy to post Wet's email asking me to come back. But then again you could just ask him. Stop stalking

BigFirepower's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-07-09

I for one, would really appreciate it, if the two of you would "drop it". Seriously guys....

Prime Time's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-05-05

primoisanass wrote:you are confused big mod boy. Never banned here (obviously) and never banned at AH. I left, it sucked and that seems to bother you. Once again, I would be happy to post Wet's email asking me to come back. But then again you could just ask him. Stop stalking Let's put this to the test MLgone.  Log on either site as MLgone (the existing accounts with all the posts, not a new one) and post something and I will log off here and never post on this site again.  You will  be rid of me.  Do it.  C'mon big boy, do it.  Just log on.  If you haven't been banned, this should be pretty easy.  Do it.

primoisanass's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-10-23

BigFirepower wrote:I for one, would really appreciate it, if the two of you would "drop it". Seriously guys....

I am done

BigFirepower's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-07-09

Onward and upward. Takes two to fight, only one person to drop it. Save your fighting for the inlaws, Uncle Ed, niece Milly, or whomever else is a royal pita during the Holidays! Merry Christmas Primo.-BigFirepower 

Prime Time's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-05-05

Merry Christmas to you BFP.

DeBolt's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-07-12

Was ML, was... Back on the other side now and not posting much at all anymore. Two years licensed today. I definitely will have my own place way before 11 years in the biz and without daddy's help. Thanks for thinking of me though, I didn't know I had that much of an influence on you!! haha... move on, just move on dude....

primoisanass's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-10-23

great..........now I have a sales assistant trailing me. lol D, you will never be an fa, just a good licensed secretary.

diyTILLdie's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-11-17

Are you saying he inherited his father's book???

diyTILLdie's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-11-17

Seems to be a good discussion on the new WFA pay changes over there...

primoisanass's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-10-23

diyTILLdie wrote:Seems to be a good discussion on the new WFA pay changes over there...

Hi Primo. There are no good discussions over there unless you do under 50k in production.

diyTILLdie's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-11-17

LOL I'm not primo.  I'm sorry dude, but I don't think your credible.

primoisanass's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-10-23

just expressing an opinion. not trying to be credible, I am sure your express your own hopefully

BigFirepower's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-07-09

Primo, come on man. Who cares. Live, let live, drop it and move forward. The biz we're in, is a very big tent. Different thoughts, ideas, strategies, no one way to think or do. Agree to disagree folks, keep the fighting to a respectable and bare minimum. Hate seeing anything that resembles some Yahoo or youtube message board.

diyTILLdie's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-11-17

BF - as far as I can tell Primo hasn't been on this thread since he wished you a merry christmas. 

primoisanass's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-10-23

diyTILLdie wrote:BF - as far as I can tell Primo hasn't been on this thread since he wished you a merry christmas. 
lol pretty transparant :) and desperate........ go back to AH and leave it alone.

diyTILLdie's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-11-17

I think I may go with AH and visit here from time to time, much more traffic over there.

SuperMan's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-09-18

By traffic if you mean the same 10 guys posting thousands of times each year... yes, I agree... much more traffic.  I highly doubt moderators would be over here trying to poach posters if it was as busy as you claim. 

lovindaindy's picture
Offline
Joined: 2009-05-07

Who are the most active posters over here?BFPBondGuyprimoisanassmeSuperman......there are a few Jones guys who post, and then fail out before they can post again.  Superman, the only quality posters over here are BG and BFP.  The rest of us post junk.  It's a message board! In the last five days, there have been a total of 70 posts on this forum.  TOTAL.  How many of them were crap, or about politics, or about the differences in boards?

SuperMan's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-09-18

I disagree but understand your point.    My point is only how great can that other place be if they come to this "lame" board to recruit members.

primoisanass's picture
Offline
Joined: 2010-10-23

especially the mods coming over here to get members. I was on the other board there isn't a ton of good info there and you have to deal with owners that have a napoleon complex. It gets annoying imo

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Careers Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×